CUPCAKES VS RAINBOW FACTORY

Mark: HELLO everybody Markiplier here, we got more questions and dares.

Nightmare: *trys to drag Orcid out by the tail* Orcid! *huff* come on! We have questions from the askers!

Orcid: I DONT CARE! I READ ONE OF THOSE THINGS AND IM NOT ANSWERING THEM!

Queen: actually it's because she's still embarrassed by that kiss.

Orcid: HEY SHUT UP!

Queen: you are because you liked it~

Orcid: stop being a pest Chrysi!

Queen: so you did!

Orcid: YOU KNOW WHAT! *tries to pounce on her with Nightmare still on her tail* *Sombra blocks her target* move!

Sombra: no. lets get these questions done first.

Orcid: grrrr fine.

Mark: first question is for Sommy by MaddieHouston : I dare Sombra to put on glimmer wings, a pink dress, and a crown and run around screaming "IM A PRETTY PRINCESS!!!" (SombDusk is love, SombDusk is life) this is because of what Sombra said

Sombra: NO NOT THE GLIMMER WINGS!!

*moments later*

Sombra: grrr

*the others laugh. he starts running around the house*

Sombra: IM A PRETTY PRINCESS!! LOVE ME AND MY WINGS BECAUSE IM A PRETTY PRINCESS!! TOUCH MY CROWN AND I WILL CUT YOU CAUSE IM A PRETTY PRINCESS!! CALL ME FAT WHILE IM IN MY DRESS ILL KILL YOU CAUSE IM A PRETTY PRINCESS!!!

*they laugh harder* *when done he throws his dress on the ground*

Sombra: done.

Mark: next is from flute_player_1 : have you guys read cupcakes or rainbow factory. If not I dare all of you to say your opinion on both of them. Also if you became good and had to become had to become best friends with one of the mane 6 who would you choose. (you cannot say one that has already been said)

Orcid: ummm if I can't choose Fluttershy I'll choose Rarity

Sombra: RainbowDash

Queen: Twilight

Nightmare: Applejack

Mark: ok last is from ChaosQueen2001 : I dare Sommy and Nightmare to go. on. a. date. *giggles* I so ship it.

Sombra: did you not just see that I got punished?! Ugh fine.

*about half an hour later*

*has blue lipstick on his face*
Sombra: heheheh heh...Sorry Midnight...heheh

Mark: well that's all we have for this time, and as always we'll see you in the next ask. BU-BYE!!!