Doggy x Reader (Part 1)

third person pov:

it's been about a week since you meet doggy. you two actually came closer to each other and grew more attached to one another.

Y/N:  "I think those monsters...they were our friends... you said.

Doggy:... It's getting late, maybe we should get some rest"

you and doggy get some rest as you fell asleep.

-five minutes later-

you woke up to the sound of someone barking then someone drinking, then, you heard glass shattering. you got  up and looked. 'I have to see what's going on.' you thought. 

-then it started-

you looked around and saw sheepy. you ran as she walked after you. you began looking for the plank as you found the plank, you began looking for Doggy. 

" Doggy? Where are you?" you called his name over and over again. after thirty seconds, you finally found him. "Doggy! i finally found you-" you stopped and when he turned around and faced you his eyes were red and pupils were yellow. 

you felt tears in your eyes. and teared up. Your best friend was infected.

"Doggy...? What happened to you?" he had an axe in his hand and you ran upstairs and put the plank down, walked across and grabbed the orange key.

"Yes! i found it." you  took it and ran. and unlocked the orange door that contained the purple key. you ran when sheppy saw you. when you looked behind you, there was no sign of her.

you went back the the green door and found the red key when you went to it you put the purple key back and found the red key. you took it and ran to look for the red door. but before you could do that doggy was infront of you, growling. With his axe ready to hit you.

You backed up against a tree in fear, you weren't ready to die like this.

you looked at doggy in fear and dropped the red key.

"D-doggy, it's me, Y/N. You remember me, right?"

Doggy growled and picked up his axe and was ready to swing it at you.

((TO BE CONTINUED))

((Will Doggy remeber Y/N and help her get out of the forest alive and stop Mr.P, Or will she have to face her death? Comment for Part two.

((Also comment for which two piggy characters i should do as a oneshot.))