Magic

Ok, this is my first, so please be nice, but i do exept critisizum just don't go over the top, k

Magic

I stood in awe at what stood before me, it was a high school, but it wasn't any old high school it was Hetalia High. It's the only school for country representatives. Here at Hetalia High they only teach history, to get in you have to get straight A+'s in history; you could fail everything but only get A+'s in history you're in for vote. Everyone in it can be from grade 9 to grade 12. I'm the representative for a country called Scotland it's very close to England; anyways I got picked to be the representative of my country. And that is why I am here, to represent my country! 

About 9:30am everyone had gathered, so we all headed inside. Then the most embarrassing thing happened to me, I tripped over my own feet. But it was also one of the best things that happened, as I began to pick myself off the ground a hand reached down and helped me up, I brushed myself off. I looked up; standing in front of me was an Albino boy with red eyes... They were awesome!!

"Uh, Thanks." I replied, I surprised myself I seemed so shy and quiet!

"Ya know problem!" he said "So what's your name?"

A bit louder this time I replied "Mackenzie, but please call me Mack."

"Cool, I like that name Mack it's awesome but not as awesome as me of course. I'm the almighty awesome Gilbert, I'm Representing Prussia!!!" he pretty much yelled.

"Awesome!!!" I yelled

"Yes I know." He smirked

We continued walking, he told me about some of the history of his country, and I told him some of mine.

In front of us we heard a bunch of wows, not sure why we pushed through the crowd. Then it clicked, we had just entered the grand hall and dining hall, it was beautiful the ceiling was so high it reminded me of Hogwarts. And the brick work on the walls was epic! (Not as epic has Prussia of course)

Gilbert and I sat beside each other. Then we were told who we were sharing dorms with:

Group1

Alfred (America)

Ludwick (Germany)

Ivan (Russia)

Kiku (Japan)

Group2

Me/ Mack (Scotland)

Gilbert (Prussia)

Matthew (Canada)

Francis (France)

Group3

Ben (Ireland)

Aussi (Australia)

Bella (Belarus)

Feliciano (Italy)

And that who was with who at least on our floor, as we walked up to our dorm we found out Francis is a pervert and he likes me , poor Matthew get forgotten a lot, Gilbert likes beer and video games and they found out I have a real pet wolf. They found that out because Kumjero, Matthews's pet polar bear opened my bag and Fang popped out and started running around. He found an old sausage under the bed. It was almost bigger than him. Fang apparently likes Matthew and Gilbert but not Francis.

We were all sitting on the floor playing one lie, two truths when there was a loud slam on our door. I got up to get it and when I opened the door Alfred came crashing through flowed by Ludwick pounding his face in, Kiku trying to pry them off each other and Ivan with a evil smile on his face muttering something under his breath. After the fight had gone outside our dorm we sat down again.