From Meyot's Heart :)

Dear God,

This Christmas, I would like to thank You for all the priceless treasures that You have Given me. Thank You for the Gift of LOVE. And my personification of the Love that you have given me would mean FRIENDS and FAMILY.

Thank You for giving me FRIENDS. Thank You for the friends who CAME, even those who LEFT, to those who RETURNED, and most importantly.. To those who STAYED. Each one of them would always occupy a space in my HEART. I have loved and I will continue to love them for the rest of my life.

Thank You God for arranging my life to be born the FAMILY that I am in. In this unpredictable world, it made me realize how lucky I am to be a part of the FAMILY that you have given me. I know how everyone says that nothing is perfect. But I am so proud to say.. that I perfectly fit in the shelter of the FAMILY that I have. We may not be rich, we may not be "problem-less", but we are comfortable. The kind of people you have given me Lord, are the people who I can say, are THE BEST. The best for me. And in my Heart, NOTHING COULD EVER BE MORE PERFECT THAN THAT.

God, I am simply wishing to spend more Christmas with them.. My FRIENDS and FAMILY. Many many many more.

With all those being said, After you dear God, the next that I though of when I woke up today is my Sister, Ate Olive Oropesa. Being far away from the comfort of our family, I pray for you to please take good care of her and my nephew Jordan. I pray for their safety and happiness. There would always be a nagging part in my head and in my heart, something wanting to know how they are doing. I pray for all of us to be together physically. Because I know that in my heart, they never left and would never ever ever leave.

Lastly, Thank you God for Your UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. To my FRIENDS.. to my FAMILY.. and To ME. I love you GOD.