Seventy-Two💜

Over the next couple of weeks, Mom and Aunt Remi have been coming over to work on wedding things

Over the next couple of weeks, Mom and Aunt Remi have been coming over to work on wedding things. I went with red and white as the colors and that seems to be easy for them to decorate.

I asked Sierrah to be my maid of honor and of course, Coop is having Cam be his best man. That's all we need really and it will be a small wedding on the beach with mostly family.

I plan to invite Coop's parents but who knows if they will show up. I feel sad for him.

I worked a little while and then Sierrah came by to have lunch with me and we decided to look online for a dress and a dress for her before we go downtown and have a look.

"I'm not going to be picky with how you want the dress to look Si," I said.

"Maybe something on the short side knee length. But I can't wait to see Cam dressed up." Sierrah giggled.

"Have you been talking to him? I text him some and check on him and told him about his truck. I am getting some stuff put on it but don't tell him." I said.

"I won't say anything. He really loves you V and can't wait for this baby. You would think it was his." Sierrah laughed.

"Umm no, it was all Coop. I'm excited to find out what we are having." I said.

"Do you want more over the other?" Sierrah asked.

"Not really just healthy but dressing a girl in pink I really want to do." I giggle eating my pizza.

"I hope for a girl too. How do you want to do the gender reveal?" Sierrah asked.

"I'm not sure. Coop said something about throwing a football or something on the beach." I shrug.

"We will come up with something cute," Sierrah said.

"Well I don't want to know and we want to be as surprised as you. Uncle Gray said he could have it done without finding out himself so may do that." I said.

We found some cute dresses but decided we would go this weekend downtown to a dress shop. Coop says there is no price limit on the dress I want.

"I gotta get home. Momma wants me to help her come up with a new cookie flavor." Sierrah said.

"Ok, I have a date with the couch until Coop gets home. Maybe a soak in the tub. Thanks for coming by and we will go this weekend." I said.

"Sounds good love ya bish."

"Love you too Si," I said walking to the door to lock it and set the alarm. I will never be unprepared again.

I walk to the couch and watch tv for a bit before falling asleep. When I wake up I have a cover on me and I stretch and look at my phone for the time.

I get up and head to the kitchen and smell something good. "Coop why didn't you wake me?"

"You were sleeping and I know how tired you have been staying. I am making hamburgers and french fries." He said.

"Sounds delicious and of course I'm hungry." I snort.

"I know you are and it's ok. I love you V and baby lima bean." Coop said.

"Love you too Coop," I said puckering up my lips for a kiss.

We sit down and eat our food. "How is wedding planning coming?" He asked.

"Actually pretty good. Sierrah and I are going into town to look at dresses this weekend." I said.

"Sounds fun for you two." He smiled.

"We need to get yours and Cam's tuxes he is your size right? Not like we can have his fitted." I said.

"Yeah, we are the same size so it should be easy." Coop said.

"My dad needs to be sized as well since he's walking me down the aisle. Maybe he will go with you." I said.

"Oh, I'm sure he will. I'll text him and ask him on my next day off." He said.

"How is work going partnering up with Clint?" I ask.

"It's been going good. He's not you but we caught a few more from the drug ring. Andrew wanted to talk to you to give more names trying to get a deal but we aren't going to give him one." Coop shrugged.

"Do you think I could still get the names out of him?" I ask.

"I'm not sure really. If you say no deal he will probably clam up." Coop said.

"Who did you catch?" I ask.

"Umm two guys one named Strout and the other Rodrigo. I hadn't heard of them before." He said.

"No, I don't recognize the names. I'm glad you caught them though and that Clint is a good partner. I say we invite him and the kids to the wedding." I said.

"Good idea and Jesse and Amanda." He said.

"Yeah and Hunter and Joy as well. Ohh mom said Aunt Remi saw them kissing. It's only taken twenty years." I snort.

"Wow really? Is that all the family you want to invite?" He asks.

"Well, Remi's mom and dad as well, and what about your parents?" I ask.

"My mom didn't seem too excited about the whole thing did she?" He asked.

I get up and walk over and sit on his lap. Let's mail her an invite or something." I said.

He wraps his arms around me and kisses my lips. "You are the sweetest person I know. I would love for them to show up. I'm sad she wasn't happy about the engagement or the baby. I am their only child left and they just pushed me away and left me." He said.

"I'm sorry I would fix it if I could. What do you think it is?" I ask.

"I wish I knew. Maybe Julia's death they aren't over or something." He shrugged.

"Can I call and talk to your mom or would you be mad?" I asked.

"You can call if you want. It wouldn't hurt." He said kissing me.