Chapter Twenty-two

Today it has been one month. Tomorrow they all come home. There hasn't been one moment of the day that I have stopped thinking about that day. I still love Harry with every inch in my body. I have watched every interview and listened to every radio interview. And every one Harry looked as sad as I was feeling. Tweets were always asking him why he looked sad but he always replied that he was tired. It broke my heart every time to see him but I couldn't not know what he was doing. Every time the question popped up if he was single I cringed hoping he would say no, and relaxed after he did so. I went back to my old ways. I went out every night getting fuck ass drunk and being completely hung over the next day. I began smoking again and cutting. I hid everything from my family, even Bentley this time. If the management knew what they did to me would they have still done it?

I grabbed my gym bag and made my way to my car. I went back to the dance studio that Cooper owned. Every day he tried to ask me out but I refused. I knew I wouldn't love anyone as much as Harry. I could never tell him that of course. I got to the studio and have way through my dance routine I broke down, like every other single time before. I went over all the routines from the tour, and every song ended the same. When 'They don't know about us' comes on I crumble to the floor in tears. I break, I'm broken. And no one can fix me except him. I'm a lost cause in people's eyes, even in my own. A week after the tour no one even cared about me. I only got the odd tweet wondering why I dropped off the planet. I barely even bring my phone with me anymore. When I had it all I wanted to do was call him, and I knew I couldn't do that. He wouldn't ever be able to forgive me. Sofia would text me daily but I rarely ever replied. I didn't even tell her the truth, no one knew. She was so confused on why I would do it, because she knows me. I don't hurt the people I love. But when ever the topic was brought up I ended it.

Bentley and Claire have now moved in with each other. The baby is due in a month and so far nothing has gone wrong. They seem really happy and in love. At least someone can be in love. I also moved out of the house. I moved to a small flat, the worst part was it was closer to Harry's. It was the only place that I could find short notice and cheap enough. My aunt payed for my rent but didn't enjoy it. I didn't even want her to but she insisted that she promised to take care of me. So here I am. Lonely and depressed as ever. And the fact that tomorrow he won't be across the world, but about five minutes away, scares me. I now have the chance of running into him. But at the same time I want to. I want to feel his skin on mine. I want to hear his raspy voice telling me he loves me. I want him back more then anything. But I can't have him. He won't want me back.

When I got home I threw my car keys onto the counter and turned on the radio to break the silence. Nick Grimshaw was on. He always made me smile. I sat on my couch listening to the man speak.

"Tomorrow your favourite boy band member will be on." My heart beat quickened. Could it be? "That's right Harry Styles. And better yet he will be taking song requests for about an hour tomorrow. So you better get your phones ready ladies. He will be here at eight am tomorrow morning." I got up and set my alarm for 7:30 am. I needed to call in and here his voice on that phone. I wanted him back, no I needed him back. I don't care about management anymore. This is my life and they can't control me. I know he probably won't want me back but I have to try. I have to. But what song am I going to request when I call?

*

I called twenty times already, I am sure of it. I only had thirty minutes left until I had no chance. I called again and when I heard Nick on the other side I froze.

Harry's POV

"Hello? Is anyone there? I'm giving you ten seconds to answer!" Nick spoke to the next caller. I didn't even want to be here. I didn't want to be anywhere but in my bed. Management made me come here to assure the fans I was okay, but I wasn't. I was living in hell. All I wanted was her. I wanted her arms around me. I wanted her lips against mine. I wanted her.