Pony x Baby! Reader

third person pov:

You were just a baby wandering for a home and a family. recently, your mother abandoned you due to the Infection started, somehow, you wished you had stayed with her before the infection started. But later on it was Noon and you were hungry you'd just had a cookie that was wrapped in plastic to hold you until someone found you. You eventually found a blanket that was used to keep you warm during the time.

You stayed by the box you were put in and waited for 30 minutes which felt like Hours to you and started crying.

Pony's Pov: Me and Zizzy were just looking around for any survivors around the old market. We were eating some food when Zizzy said "Pony, why don't you look for any survivors while I stay here." "Okay." 

-minutes later- i was looking around looking for any survivors until i heard... a baby crying??? i went towards where the crying was coming from and found a baby. 'Who would abandon a baby at this place' i thought. the baby looked at me and held out her arms to me. I picked her up and the blanket and noticed a note in the box and started reading it.

Note)

This is my child Y/N, she is just ten months old, if anyone is woundering why i put her here, it's because my family and husband were infected and i'm about to be too. I just got a scare from a infected and i don't have much time left, so please if anyone comes up to her and reads this, please take care of her for me. I love Y/N with all of my heart and soul and willmiss her when i'm infected.

- Y/n's mom.

'poor thing' i thought. "hey it's okay, Y/N. imma take you with me and Zizzy so we can find a safe place to be at okay?" she nodded slowly and fell asleep in my arms and i walked with her to Zizzy. 

'I wounder what her reaction will be when she see's Y/N at a place like this' I thought.

((Hey Guys!!! ^^ This is my first oneshot book. and it is my first time doing this, i might be bad at doing this, so don't judge me, plz. want a part 2 or more? Comment Down Below))

Love y'all and be safe 

.