Check Up

A/N : I've been gone for a long time. I vowed that I would not return to Wattpad, but I am back and I am here to provide relief from the boredom of quarantine. MY STORIES ARE FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY! 

Please follow

Please vote

Happy New Year🎄

I've always hated doctors' offices. Something about the smell and the way people went about things made my skin crawl.

I vowed that I wouldn't step foot into any type of clinic or hospital unless it was an emergency, until a friend recommended me to this practice far East in California.

I was hesitant until she gave me the companies card and told me it was legit.

The Hospitality Hospital.

I parked my car sighed. My heart was beating. I was honestly nervous to go in. I looked through the hospital doors and saw the receptionist answering calls.

"Hm," I was distracted by how deep her neckline dipped. Any further and she would probably be naked.

"What has Charmaine got me into?" I got out of my car and locked my door with my keys. My car honked behind me as I walked onto the steps in my heels and let myself in. I threw my keys into my purse. To my surprise I was greeted by a sweet fragrance instead of the smell of hand sanitizer and stank ass breath.

I walked to the desk where the almost half naked receptionist sat taking calls.

"Hospitality Hospital, please hold," she placed the phone on the hook and looked at me. Her eyes were light brown. She smiled at me.

"You must be Bevlina," she picked up a pen and tapped on an iPad.

"Yeah, but I go by Bevvy" I said looking around noticing there was no one in the lobby. I wondered how she knew who I was.

"Cute, please sign in here," she handed me the pen. I looked at it then looked to the left.

"Don't worry, it's for office reasons only," she said as her chest moved up and down. If she took a deep breath, she probably would've had a nip slip.

I took the pen and signed my name. She took it back from me.

"Thank you, please go to the back and someone will meet with you," she picked up the phone again.

I walked down the hallway towards the back of the hospital. I started to feel my skin crawl. I was about to turn around and leave out when my thoughts were stopped by a tall, sexy, chocolate broad shouldered man.

"Ms. Bevlina. Correct?" He said as he looked at a chart.

"Yes," I said juggling with my purse. I stuck out my hand to shake his. He reached out his hand and firmly shook mine. His grip was tight.

"You're scheduled in the red room today," he said reading the chart in his free hand. I noticed I was still holding his other hand and let go.

"You're nervous," he said looking down at me.

"I.." I tried opening my mouth to respond.

"Don't be. Please, follow me," he turned around and started to walk.

I followed this man in scrubs and a white coat down the hospital hall. It was quiet. The only sound was our footsteps echoing throughout the halls. It seemed like we were walking for a long time. We turned a few corners and then there it was. The red room.

My door was open unlike all the others on the floor. He stood in the doorway and motioned me in with a hand gesture. I walked in amazed. The room held up for its name.