|Chapter #3 : The Case:1|

There is a case, and the team disperses to the crime scene. Ruhana, too, moves to the forensic lab. Vineet asks Bulbul to stay at the bureau. She is disappointed but knows she can't coax her brothers, as the senior officers won't allow her to join, while Vineet and Kavin will scold her. Anamika suggests staying with Bulbul in the office. The officers agree, for, they will need someone to be at the bureau to supervise and help them in the case by any means.  Anamika and Dushyant stay back at the bureau, while the others leave for the crime scene.

*****
Vinay is driving on the highway, near a jungle. He's worried about someone. He parks the car at a distance and walks into the jungle, searching for his colleague and friend. He's looking around frantically when something catches his attention. He moves forward and is baffled to find a black coloured jacket, tucked in the bushes. He recognises the jacket, it belongs to his friend. He picks it up and finds traces of blood on it, intensifying his worries.

"Oh! Where are you, dude?? Please be fine! " Vinay talks to himself.

He looks around for more clues but finds nothing. He continues walking straight, a hope glimmering in his eyes that he will find his friend soon. He keeps looking around and ultimately spots a show peaking out of the wild bush. He hurries in the direction and finds a man lying unconscious. He turns the person upside down and sighs deeply upon finding his friend. He sprinkles some water on his face. The young man grimaces in pain and opens his eyes slowly. He recognises Vinay.

"Vinay! Tum yahan!" he asks surprisingly.

"Ab tum akele akele stunt karoge toh kisi ko toh aana padega na!" Vinay glares at the man.

"Sorry! Lekin jo main chahta tha vo nahi hua! I couldn’t catch him." he says disappointedly.

"Relax! Hum pakad lenge usey. Abhi tum chalo mere sath. Aaj tumhara bhi pehla din tha CID mein. Chalo pehle dressing karvate hain. Us gang ko baad mein dekhte hain." Vinay says and he helps the other man to stand and takes him to his car.

Assuring that his friend is fine, Vinay hops on the driver's seat and they drive towards the CID bureau.

*****

CID, Forensic Lab

The two forensic experts are talking, there is a case, yet the dead corpse isn't sent to them. The two doctors are having coffee. One is Ruhana and the other is her boss and mentor, Dr. Salunkhe. They are talking about some cases and the elder doctor is explaining something to Ruhana. She smiles.

"Sir! Aapko na lectures lene chahiye. Itna ache se samjhate ho aap!" Ruhana complements him.