Chapter 4: I've Got Your Back

Azula spun around shooting a lightning bolt into the air where it struck Michael in his chest, he groaned when he fell out of the air. His body collapsed on the ground where he weakly got on his hands and knees.

Azula boosted herself into the air emitting fire from her feet then in mid air she kicked a crescent wave of fire. Michael closed his eyes in fear but suddenly several rock creatures surrounded him. The creatures took the full force of the blast causing them to start smoking.

Michael looked up in shock quickly realizing this was Charmcaster's magic, Azula landed on her feet while sighing.

"One problem after another."

Slade tumbled across the ground while Tyrian chased after him while cackling evilly, then Charmcaster slowly descended from the air. She twirled her staff before thrusting it forward shooting out a stream of pink flames.

Azula flipped backwards avoiding the flames but soon after she landed she dodged a deadly kick from Kuvira. Azula looked annoyed as she blocked the incoming blows while being forced backwards, until they were out of frame. Michael stood up dusting himself off while coughing.

"Thank you, I owe you one."

Charmcaster landed while instructed.

"You can pay me back by helping me eliminate one of these guys. Let's focus our attention on that guy."

Charmcaster pointed at Ghazan who was still attacking everyone around him, with flying rocks. Michael looked at his hand when he stated.

"I'll need a lot of firepower to take him down, and by that I mean someone's energy. Hmm."

Michael looked around until he saw Biowulf tumble across the ground before charging right back into battle. Charmcaster noticed who Morningstar was eyeing down while insisting.

"Okay you lead and I'll give you a single when I'll take over."

Michael nodded his head before flying forward where he tackled Biowulf a small distance, but he was tossed off. Biowulf flipped onto his feet while Michael bounced off the ground before blasting a beam of light.

Biowulf sidestepped out of harm's way before extending both of his arms forward in order to begin choking Michael from a distance. Heh. Michael smiled when he grabbed Biowulf's wrists, absorbing his life force making his aura flare up.

This caused Biowulf to release his grip on Michael's neck before retracting his arms back, but before they made it back. One of the rock creatures slugged Biowulf in the back of his head. Another one kicked him in his chest before the creatures began ganging up on him, assaulting Biowulf with heavy blows.

Biowulf eventually counter attacked by clawing off one of creature's head clean off after finding an opening. Then he was able to easily claw the rest of them to pieces only to get blasted by a light beam. Michael was blasting more beams that Biowulf had to begin blocking while listening to the narcissist brag.

"Is my light too bright for you monster?"

Michael stopped laughing when he barrel rolled away from a punch thrown by Skalamander. He ripped his fist out of the ground before charging at Michael who palmed a light orb forward. The orb exploded on contain with Skalamander's face but he kept moving forward swinging wildly.

Michael back stepped avoiding a monster punch but now he was in range for Biowulf's incoming double claw. A pink portal appeared underneath Michael causing him to drop down, preventing him from getting clawed.