MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.

Martin was a great, amazing person. Thanks to him black people can go to school with white people. He gave us equal rights. He did A LOT for us! But what about now. It's gone back to the old days. This is not ok people! We can make a difference. It's the little things that count. Post something on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, discord, even Roblox!! You can join the roblox blm group!! Us kids, teens, young adults, ADULTS can make a difference we can do anything we put our mind too. Martin did it all he protested, he went to jail for us, he gave a speech, he made his voice herd. And we can do that too! Every day post something on any app or go to a protest if you wanna take it to another step! You can do this!! You may not understand why this is action and mystical when it's not. I WANT MY VOCIE TO BE HERD!! We need to make a difference spread the message and never forget; BLACK LIVES DO MATTER all lives matter to but BLACK LIVES MATTER FIRST they have had it hard for to long TOOOOO LOOOOONNNGGGGG!!!!! BE PROUD TO BE BLACK!!! I know I am! MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!
BLACK LIVES MATTER!!

 I WANT MY VOCIE TO BE HERD!! We need to make a difference spread the message and never forget; BLACK LIVES DO MATTER all lives matter to but BLACK LIVES MATTER FIRST they have had it hard for to long TOOOOO LOOOOONNNGGGGG!!!!! BE PROUD TO BE BLAC...