Aki was shocked after 3 years of living undercover with the humans and he just escaped. Aki thought about how much worse he must've been punished what if they did something horrible like cut his tail off or rip his ears. Aki was so shocked he didn't know what to do then he remembered he said in the letter to dispose of it so Aki panicked and threw the note in the fire he had started before he opened the letter. He stared blankly as he watched the letter burn and turn into dust. Aki didn't know what to do all he knew was he needed to get out of the house. He grabbed his keys and phone and left the house he shut and liked the door behind him. He didn't know where he was gonna go so he just went to the local Walmart and headed for the food aisle as he decided to buy grocery's. As he walked down the aisle have in mind he's quiet small so as he accidentally bumped into a woman he hit her a@s and she snaked him right on the top of his head.Where his hat was.

The lady stared down at him in shock then she yelled. " hey! Someone! Call animal control! There's a roge neko!" Everyone rushes over and Aki was cornered and some people stated. " hey! Hear that guy who doesn't talk don't they call him the phantom?! Or something?". " yeah! He's my neighbor". Aki curled up in a ball covering his ears as he tried to block out there voices. About 5 minutes later 4 people came in and pushed the people aside 2 of them came over to Aki. Aki hissed at them as they Kneeled down in front of him. Animal control guy 1 " hey! Hey! It's alright we're not here to hurt you" he said in a calm voice. Guy 2 " just come with us and it'll me alright". The second said, Aki was scarred he didn't know what to do then it hit him 'stay hidden and don't get caught'. Aki started to panic what will janus think of him for getting caught will he think he's weak will he think he deserved to get caught will h-. Aki was cut off by the feeling of two hands on his face. Aki then woke up gasping for air as he realized he was in a store but not just any store a store where you buy nekos'. Aki stared at the person in front of him it was a man not much taller than him and he had a big smile on his face as he said " hi! I'm Patton what's your name and if you haven't noticed yet your in my store y'now where people buy nekos' like you!". The Aki stared at the guy wondering why he said that like it was a good thing that they were being bought. Aki already new he hated this guy. Aki growled the man then let go " you say that like it's a good thing we're being bought!" He said with venom in his words. The man stared at him confusion written all over his face. He then said , " isn't it?"

Hi guys author Chan here I just wanted
Say thanks for reading even though this
Is crap so just stay safe and wear your
Masks and don't go out side
By love you all ~ author Chan out ~