-CHAPTER ONE-

^Yoongi's Choker ^

Yoongi's POV

I knew finding a new home in a place I was barley familiar of was going to be a challenge, but finding a new school with a good education would be even harder.

For now, I guess I could find a job at a restaurant or something till I get back on my feet. At least I had managed to find a small abandoned house no one lived in. It was quite run down, but this way no one would find me and I had enough money to buy myself some clothes and food.
    My choker was the only thing I got from the pack house after we got ambushed. Luckily, I always keep it on anyway. I can't risk taking it off because if I do I could possibly loose control of my abilities.
    The simplest change in emotion could make me loose all control. I could probably hold it off for at least a minute though. But, if my wolf, Iris, would probably make me loose control even quicker being as bitchy she can be sometimes.

I'm not bitchy, your the bitch

Sure I am

I walked into a nice bakery. It seemed like a nice, small shop in town to apply to. I walked up to the cashier," Excuse me, are you guys hiring?" I asked in a hushed tone. " Yes we are. Would you like to apply?" The guy asks as he takes out a form and a pen. " Yes." I reply a little more bluntly than I intended. The cashier sent me a look before leaving me to fill out the form at one of the tables in the shop.
The application asked questions like, ' Have you worked here before?' ' Have you ever had a job before this?' ' What are you good at?' And ' Why should we hire you?'. The questions were fairly fair I guess. Before I went rouge, I used to have to do most of the work at the pack house since I was the only male omega and my parents weren't very popular either. But, of course I couldn't put that on my application, I guess I have to just say I didn't work anywhere.
      Once I was done filling the paper out I stood up from my seat and handed it to the cashier. He sat there and read my application silently which made me a bit anxious just standing there. " Your hired....when can you start?" He questioned. " Oh, I can start today." I replied with a bit of excitement shinning through. " Alright....I'm your boss, you can call me Mr. Woods. You can work in your normal clothes today, we close soon, so you can clean up." Mr. Woods told me before leaving me to attend to cleaning with a mop, rag, and a broom.
I started with the tables and then focused on the floor. After I was done, I put all the supplies up in the back. " I finished cleaning up." I told Mr.Woods after spotting him coming from the bathroom. " Jesus, you scared me to death. Why are you so quiet." My boss says after jumping in fear when he saw me. " Sorry." I said half-heartedly.

I guess my cat like instinct came into play

Your a wolf Yoongi

Yea, but I'm also part cat

True dat, True dat...that's also why you sleep so much, your lazy, sassy, and you might not have noticed, but you purr when anyone messages your head.

I knew that Iris, thank you very much

I rolled my eyes at my wolf's antics. But, then again I guess the only reason I have a female wolf is because I'm part cat.
" Yoongi, you may go home now. You have work every weekday at noon." Mr.Woods announced with a soft smile coming over his sharp features.
I have a small nod and headed off towards the front door and left the shop feeling a little relief now that I've found a job.

On my way home I had to go down a dark ally way to get home. Today, for some reason, some guys thought it would be fun to harass me to tonight.
   " What do we have here...." One tall guy said in the shadows. " Your a cute one. That's for sure." Another guy snickered in the darkness. " Leave me alone." I said bluntly. I could honestly care less about them. " Your gonna do what we say sweetheart." Another said as he got closer to me and his face came into view. Another guy undid my pants and I tried to push him off, but I contained my anger and emotion for these fools.
    " Hey! Let him go." I heard a voice say from behind the three guys.
   Soon all the guys were stumbling away in their drunken beat up state.

" Are you okay Kitten?"