Going To Caroline's

Damon
Thankfully, everything is back to normal with Riley and I. But, a few days after her and Stefan started becoming friends again, she started getting sick. Like, throwing up sick, it's absolutely disgusting.

"If your so disgusted then you don't have to be here!" "No, it's fine" "Then stop!" "Sorry" "No, no, I'm sorry, I'm a horrible person!" I say, starting to cry. "Your not a horrible person, Riley, your just not feeling well" "And yelling at you! See I just did it again!" I cried again. He comes and hugs me, smoothing my hair out at the top of my head and the back of my head, calming me down. "Go brush your teeth and come lay down" "Ok, I'll be there in a minute" "Don't take to long" He says, smirking. "Very cute" "I know" "Get outta here" I said, and brushed my teeth.

I was about to walk out when I looked in the full length mirror on the bathroom door. I gained weight, not much but I've definitely gained weight. One hand flew up to my mouth and the other one went to my stomach. "Damon!" "Riley? What's wrong?" "Um, I- ahem-" I couldn't say it until I knew it was true. "-I wanna go to Caroline's house for a few hours" "Riley I think you should rest" "Please, Damon?" "Is it... Me?" "No, baby, I promise" "Ok" "And as soon as I get back, I'll make it up to you" "Alright alright, I'll hold you up on that" He said, smirking.

I walked out of the house only to have to walk back, realizing I needed a ride because my car was in the shop. "Damon" I whine. "I was wondering how long it'd take for you to realize and come back inside" We laughed and he drove me to Caroline's. "You sure you don't wanna stay home with... Me?" "I'm sure" "Ok, ok, go have some girls night or whatever" "Fine I will" I laughed along with him.

"Hey, Riley?" "Yeah?" "I love you" I smiled and said, "I love you, too" "Alright go, before I force back into this car and into the backseat" "Ok, I'll see you later" "Bye" "Bye" When I get up to the front porch, he took off.

Caroline
Tyler and I are in my room, having a little bit of fun. "Ugh, Care" "Tyler, huh" Then, there's a knock on my door. He puts a finger on his lips, telling me to be quiet.

It starts pouring rain and thundering, which means... Lightening. The person at the door starts hysterically crying and we recognize the voice immediately. "Is that Amanda?" "Oh my God, I totally lost track of time, get dressed now!" Amanda starts crying more and more and I can't get dressed any faster which fustrated the hell out of me. "Ugh, Tyler, go get the door" "What? She'll see me" "I don't care anymore, she's deathly afraid of storms! She's gotta be freaking out!" "Ok" "Thank you!"