~SACRIFICE

ZAYN

Its okay she whispered, as her eyes closed and her body went limp.

Hold on, Zoey! I shout, and bang on the stirring wheel as I pulled into the pack driveway. I picked her up from the back seat and ran into the house... trying to stay in control and focus.

What the hell happened!? Derek shouted, when he saw us.

Mike is all I got out.

You didnt stop him! Derek yelled, as he marched towards me.

Now is not the time... look at her! I shouted back at him, as I looked down at her.

Oh my God... Zoey! Sophie cried, as she ran down the stairs.

What happened? Matt asked.

Mike bit her I answered, as I carried her up the stairs to her room.

So shes shes dead? Lexie asked, as I laid Zoey down on her bed.

No no, she isnt. At least not yet... I said, staring at her.

Zayn, shes not breathing, Emma said, as she put her hand on my shoulder, but I shrugged it off.

I know but I can still feel her! Shes not gone not all the way, I glanced at Derek.

You can feel her too, right? I met his eyes, questioning.

No he says, glaring at me.

Come on, Princess, wake up I know you're still in there, I said, as I twirled a piece of her hair. "Come back to me... I can't lose you..." I whisper to her. Sophie watches me in surprise... Derek looks at me full on pissed.

"Wake up..." I tell her as I search her. Everything said she is dead... her heart had stopped and she was already becoming cool... but I wasn't giving up.

CHAPTER TWENTY

I'm in the woods running towards an empty field... I feel joy. I look up at the sky and it's light blue. It reminds me of something... but I can't quite put my finger on it. I start to slow down, still staring up at the sky.

Zayn... His name came into my head, as everything came back to me.

"Am I dead?" I asked out loud, as I fall down to my knees.

"No," a voice says in my head, making me look up again. I see a white wolf... she is as white as snow, and she's standing right beside me.

"Who are you?" I asked, feeling no fear.

"It's nice to see you, daughter..." the white wolfs' words drifted into my head.

"I don't understand..." I said, looking at the wolf.

"You don't have to understand it right now, darling... but you do have to wake up!" The voice slammed in my head, as the wolf ran straight at me. I didn't move... I couldn't. I was too busy staring at the sky again. Suddenly, I felt the wolf run into me.

I jumped awake, to see a bright light shining.

"Z!" Derek said, running to my side. I looked around to realize that I was in my room. Sophie, Derek, and Zayn were the only ones with me. Derek was staring at me, with worried eyes. I didn't say anything... I was just looking around.

"I'm not... dead," I said, as I looked into Zayn's eyes. They reminded me of the dream I just had.

"It wasn't a dream, darling." The wolf's voice came into my head, again.