Aki was running in the forest with a small limp from where he was cut in the leg. It wasn't to long till he found a log cabin.he started to fix it up and within 12 months he had a job and the cabin was in good condition.and soon enough he got himself a house and a good paying job till one day.
TiMe SkIp BiTcH's ✨u💋u✨January 31
Aki was walking to home and as he walked he got many stairs as he was the "phantom" of the neighbor hood. People always had suspicions about him some saying he was a ghost or a zombie as he wouldn't show and inch of himself. But the real reason he hid his skin was cause it was all bruised so he put bandages all over his body. As he came across his house he stopped and picked up the mail. He went inside and opened the letter and stopped.

                    The letter
Dear Aki I've finally escaped I am on the run as my family is hunting me and I'm afraid if they are to find me they will kill me and come after you to so pls don't write back they might track the letter back to you and get you to. I've lost all hope in fixing my life so if they get me don't think anything of it just stay hidden and don't drop your cover pls dispose of this letter after reading this tell no one about me or my family unless you trust them white this information.
                                           Love janus

I know this is short but I'm not feeling any inspiration so pls give me some suggestions by     
                     Author Chan out~