Ch.2 The Search

2 Years Later
(Silver's POV)
        I was in a bar having a drink and thinking about my next job. I also wonder how Jim is doing. It has been 7 years since I saw the lad. He would be 21 years old now, a grown man. Then a woman walked into the bar and started asking people questions. I watched her walk to me.
"Excuse me sir, have you seen a guy named Jim Hawkins?" She asked me politely.
"Wait, did you say Jim?" I asked kinda confused and worried. Why was she looking for Jimbo?
"Yes, I'm his mother!"she responded with a smile.
"Yes I know you're son, but I haven't seen him in 7 years, I was a crew mate on the treasure planet journey." I told her and I'm even more concerned now.
"Oh, well he's been missing for 2 years. You see that 4 years ago, he got kidnapped and was missing for 2 years. Then he came back all bruised up but he said he was fine and stayed for 2 months but then disappeared. He has been acting weird, he isn't the same boy because it doesn't seem like he has feelings and if he where to kill someone he wouldn't care. He also has a Titan form. Listen, he is really dangerous to people around him and to himself!" She told me and started to cry.
"Miss, I will help find your son and try to see what's wrong." I told her and that seem to calm her down. I couldn't believe what has happened to Jim.
      I watched her leave and I left to start my search for the lad. I care for the lad as if he were my son.
(No one's POV)
      Eren told Falco to go get Reiner because he wanted to meet him. So Falco brought Reiner to him because he trusted him. When Reiner realized who it was he was panicked. They sat in chairs across from each other. Eren talked about humanity and how he will get his revenge and Reiner was begging Eren to kill him. Eren told him to get up then reached his hand out for Reiner to take. Eren then turned into his Titan. Eren killed the guy that was outside the building that was on a stage. The guy just declared war.