Ch.1 Trauma

(Jim's POV)
      It has been two years since the journey to Treasure Planet and since I saw Silver. Captain Amelia recommend me to the space cadets but I turned her down. I wanted to help mom out the best I can.
      Earlier today these group of guys came into the Inn. They were just hanging around so I kept my eye on them. I'm 17 years old so they can't touch me but I can protect my mom. It was a busy day at the Inn. It was the end of the day and those guys were still here so I decided to go confront them.
       "Gentleman, not to be rude but what are you doing?!" I asked them. They look at me, then smiled. They attacked me and one ran for my mom. I tried to fight back but how can I with three adults holding me down! "MOM! RUN!" I screamed then one of them hit me on the head and everything went black.
(No one's POV)
2 Year's Later
          Jim excaped and return home all beat up. His mom hugged him frantically and cried. He said he was ok but she didn't believe him because he didn't seem like the same person. A month later he joined the Survey Core. He also changed his name to Eren Yeager because his excuse was that he didn't want those guys to find him. Jim has grown taller and his hair was longer. (He looked like the top pic)
         During his training and his jobs in the survey core, he made enemies across the ocean. He was also able to turn into a Titan. People called it the Attack Titan or the Founding Titan. He decided to go across the ocean to go under cover in the enemy country.

What happened Jim? जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें