2p!England x Reader: Sweeter Than a Cupcake

It was much to easy- or that was how he saw it. It wasn't that you were weak... Just too trust worthy towards others. Now, here Oliver sat, awaiting your arrival. He had known you'd be out for most of the day and had decided to bring a surprise upon you. He wouldn't be the one who was slowly losing consciousness tonight. The cheerful brit knew you would be home soon. He sat at a table, his hypnotizing icing blue eyes scanning the darkened surroundings. This was perfect. This was revenge. It was sweet, just like Oliver liked it to be. He had placed a small cup of tea near your plate. Each plate, one before him and one where you would soon be sitting, supported a cupcake. Oliver chuckled softly, almost as if he was the Cheshire Cat, as he heard the front door open and footsteps. You were finally home. The Brit smiled wide and awaited your arrival at the table. You hung up your jacket at the door and walked into the living room, heading towards the kitchen where Oliver had set up his small surprise. As you walked in, Oliver chuckled again.
"Welcome home, poppet... Would you care to take a seat?" He asked, his eyes slowly starting to swirl with the oddly bright pink. You knew that some of your friends had warned you that Oliver was not to be trusted... Though it wasn't like they knew anything about him. You sighed and sat down across from the cheerful Brit. Your eyes fell upon the cupcake before you. Oliver chuckled.
"Why don't you take a bite poppet?" He asked, his voice slightly in a teasing tone. You glanced up at him and picked up the cupcake, unwrapping it on one side. You placed the cupcake near your mouth and slowly took a bite, Oliver's smile growing as you did so. You then placed the cupcake down on your plate once again. As you finish the bite of the soft, fluffy treat, you slowly began to feel tired. Your eyes seemed to want to close. Oliver chuckled and you heard his light voice.
"Good night poppet..."
Before everything went black.