𝟭𝟳. 𝗢𝗕𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦 𝗦𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗘𝗠𝗜

[ RECAP ]

[ RECAP ]

"Bye Semisemi," I say. He says his goodbye before hanging up. I then heard footsteps approaching me and turn to the person.

"Y/N, who were you talking to?" Yachi asks as she tilts her head.

[ AT SHIRATORIZAWA ]

"I am extremely disappointed in your actions," Coach Washijo crosses his arm as he glares at each one of the boys who engaged in the fight.

Semi and Ushijima were in the corner watching their team get scolded and couldn't help but feel pity for them. "This was all my fault," Semi muttered.

"How was it your fault?" Ushijima asked him. "You got hit with the ball first, I don't get it."

"Go to your classes," the coach of the team interrupted before Semi could respond to Ushijima.

"I've never met anyone so scarier in my life," Tendou winces as he approaches the two. "Anyways, I'm not looking forward to the rematch tomorrow."

"Let's just try our hardest to be on our best behavior," Reon tells him.

"Especially Semi," Shirabu scoffs which catches the attention of the team.

"Why?" The bell rang causing Tendou, Ushijima, and Reon to bolt to their classes, leaving Shirabu and Semi alone.

"Why did y-"

"I'm not blind or dumb," Shirabu deadpans. "I know about your little secret."

"Which is?" Semi raises an eyebrow.

"That girl from Karasuno," Semi's eyes widen. "I know she's the one you been seeing, it's so obvious. You make it obvious. Staring, smiling, and talking to her during the practice match gave it off."

"So are you going to tell the team?"

"No," Shirabu responds. "It's not for me to say, but I don't want it to cause us any more trouble."