Tobio Kageyama x Male reader

Excuse any errors !!

Warnings: None

"HINATA, SHUT UP!"

"HINATA, SHUT UP!"

All faces turned to the scene. Nothing out of the ordinary, just a small, human tangerine being strangled by a taller, black haired boy.

"Alright you guys, break it up." Daichi spoke up.

Kageyama reluctantly let go of his teammate and was practically staring daggers at him after. Hinata on the other hand, acted as if nothing had happened and skipped off whistling.

Wondering what the boys were arguing about now, you approached Kageyama and tapped his shoulder.

Kageyama flinched once he saw who wanted his attention. Suddenly then turning a bright shade of red.

"Over working yourself there Kageyama?" You asked, gaining a little giggle from behind who happened to be Yamaguchi.

Kageyama was quick to shake his head telling you that he was fine.

"That's alright then... hey! What were you and Hinata quarrelling about this time?" You teased, but also wanting to know what it was all about, you had a bit of serious in your tone.

The teen turned to stone. After slowly recomposing himself, he opened his mouth to speak but was quickly cut off by a laugh.

Both you and Kageyama, turned to the new voice.

Tsukishima.

"You wanna know what those idiots were talking about?" He asked giggles coming in every now and then.

Yamaguchi sped through the three of you, dragging Tsukishima with him by the shirt.

"A-aye! Tadashi!" Tsukishima uttered in astonishment.

You heard a sigh come from the boy behind you.

"Want to get meat buns after practice?" He proposed.

"Sure."

---------------------------

Practice soon ended. Time flew by fast, probably because you were excited about the meat buns.

After changing, you and Kageyama were the last ones to exit.

While on the way to the store, you both talked about many things. School work, of course volleyball and sometimes about the other teams, for example, Nekoma.

Not too long after, both arrived outside the shop. You were about to step in when a certain blueberry eyed boy stopped you. "I'll get them..." he stuttered "wait out here, okay?"

You nodded in response and leant against the store's wall.

A few minutes went by and you wondered what was taking your friend so long.

Soon enough Kageyama stepped out with a bag.
Probably the meat buns.

You rushed up to him and started to hop side to side, you could already smell the delicious scent of the snack.

Kageyama lightly smiled at your action and didn't hesitate to give you the food.

As you were unwrapping the bun, you noticed that the wrapping paper had tiny hearts on it. Not thinking much about it, you quickly stuffed the meat bun in your mouth.

Only managing to bite half of it, you started to chew. As the pieces of food scattered around your mouth, you felt something not crumble like the rest. You bit on it as much as you could in hopes that you could finally break it. It never did though.

Finally having enough, you turned your back to Kageyama and fished for the un-known thing in your mouth. You didn't want Kageyama to see what you were doing because you didn't want him to think you're disgusting.

Once you found it you took it out slowly, observing on what it was. It was a thin, long piece of paper that had scruffy handwriting.

Once it was fully out, you swallowed the remainings while reading what this mysterious message said.

'Go out with me please?'

It read.

Your eyes shot wide open in realization, you swung your whole body around to be met with a flustered Kageyama looking at the concrete ground with a small pout formed on his lips.

"Yes."

The boy chocked on air and snapped his head at you.

"Wait. Really!?" His voice was a bit all over the place.

"Yes." You repeated while running up to the boy then smacking the top of his head. 'I like your cut g' you snickered to yourself.

"That was for nearly making me choke on the paper though!" You continued, scolding the poor boy. "What would've happened if I ate that!"

"Yeah, stupid Kageyama."

"SHHHH!!!"

"Kageyama! My man!"

"Nishinoya..! Wait, are you crying!?"

"They're man tears."

"Stop it you two!"

'All those voices sounded too familiar to you' you thought to yourself.

Both of the now lovers deadpanned at the sight of the whole Karasuno team that were now splat on the floor due to the leaning on the store doors.

"YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THAT!" Yelled Ukai.