three - dont wanna be an american idiot

I trudged up the hill through the humid atmosphere as the rain showered upon me.

I dug my hands through my pockets attempting to look for my keys.

Shit.

They're not there.

I bang on the door helplessly as I use my jacket to caress my hair and shoulders.

It's not gonna work. Mom's at work, fuck.

"Looks like I'm an American idiot." I whisper to myself.

My back slides against the door as I know that I'm not gonna get in until like, seven?

I am definitely not going to Brooke's place. She still hasn't regained my trust since what happened a few minutes ago.

Rob's place? No, he probably hides a meth lab in his room.

Might as well die magically of hypothermia.

"Babe, you're gonna freeze to death." I shot my eyes open as I immediately recognise that voice. "Also, what a great taste in music you have. Green Day is a classic, babe."

Isn't that Ashton?

I know, I remembered his name. Shocker.

"I'm sorry, did you just call me babe?" I questioned, emphasising the horrific word.

"Yeah, babe. I also mentioned that you're gonna freeze to death if you stay like this forever." He smirked.

"Well, I'm not gonna stay here forever. Just for like, I don't know, four more hours....." I muttered.

I see him roll his eyes from the corner of mine. He approaches me as my body stiffens. His large, smooth hands grab me off the floor.

"You're not gonna die. At least not on my watch." He chuckles.

What a peculiar laugh he has...

He takes a lighter out of his pocket, along with a cigarette. I raise an eyebrow at him while he lights it and takes a long drag.

"I didn't know you smoke." I mention, quite aggravated that he had to ruin this whole process by taking out something that could kill you quite easily.

He blows a cloud of smoke into my face as I feel quite disgusted yet I can't contain my coughs as they all splutter out.

"Not much things ya know about me, babe."

"Listen, where do you think ya might be taking me?" I exclaimed.

"My place, duh." He says, like it's the most obvious thing ever.

"Irwin, I barely know you. Why would I even agree to go to your place?"

"That's the thing. You don't really have a choice." He giggles. "But if ya wanna know stuff about me, why don't we take the long way home?"

---
YoOoOoOoOoOoOoooo two updates, in one week.

Save your round of applause guys.

But yeah, I felt bad for not updating so I was like I should do that.

And next chapter omgggg.

I am hella excited for it. Also, all of the chapter titles are gonna be song lyrics cause I cannot live without music.

And hAVE YOU SEEN MICHAEL'S NEW HAIR I CRY OF PERFECTION CAUSE IM NOT FINE AT ALL

And I might go to a 5SOS concert in June, iM SCREAMING LOOOORD JEEESUUUUUS YEEEEEZUS!!

Anywho, yeah ily guys so much. And I'll promise to update sooon.

- Nay.