NOTICE ♯

Hello everyoneee, this is the notice board!I will be posting updates and the current situations of durum (so make sure to check in every often please!) plus updates about my updating schedule

I will be posting updates and the current situations of durum (so make sure to check in every often please!) plus updates about my updating schedule.

I have now set a date which is the deadline of DURUM!, if you all don't recall the slots aren't being taken up fast enough so therefore I will have to resort to setting a deadline.

The official deadline is February 10th which is plenty of time for everyone.

If all the slots are taken then, I will attempt to release all of the members profiles on February 15th which makes Durum!'s Official member debut on valentines day (I'm releasing their profiles on the 15 instead of the 14 cause people will be busy on the 14.) then it'll make their debut even more special.

Then after their official member debut I'll have a mission in store for you all!

But don't worry, after the mission the official debut will be posted along with the debut single + mini debut album.

In the meantime please spam tag lmao, I'm desperate at this point.

❪𓂃 updated ⌗Thu, Jan 28th 2021/:

so my wattpad is glitched out? Umm it isn't loading replies for this book and no one has posted on their message board since 7 am for some reason, and I follow people who post a bunch of messages on their boards. I'll see if it'll be fixed soon :/.

❪𓂃 updatedFri, Jan 29th 2021/:

(NEW!)
Hello everyone, I hope you all are well :) I accepted all of VIVERE slots so now they're all taken up. The only slots left are basically all of T.ONE which haven't been taken yet, I've decided to push back the official deadline date to February 21st.

instead, I'll only debut VIVERE on the 15th and T.ONE on a later date, As for MYLOVE they'll get their debut when the last member is taken. Can you tell I'm desperate to debut durum? 😭 Chile anyways so- stay healthy everyone! Byeee

𓂃  updatedSun, Feb 7th 2021/:

𓂃  updated ⌗Sun, Feb 7th 2021/: ❫