he likes me?!

(Sorry guys this chapter is going to end a little shorter. I have been having a hard time so please enjoy.)

(Jirous prov)
I wake up at 6:00 because I couldn't sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about kaminari. He has a crush on me? But why me. It's not like I'm not happy but it's hard to tell him how I feel. I don't want to ruin our friendship or hurt him in some way. He cares about me and that makes me happy. Those beautiful sunshine eyes, his soft looking lips, and his hair is shiny like gold. I looked out of my dorm room to see that no one is up yet. Hmmm well I don't really want to be alone. Maybe kaminari is up.

(Messages)

Me- hey Pikachu u up?

Pikachu- yea I'm up. What's up

Me- I'm board and now ones up but that doesn't surprise me.

Pikachu- you can come to my dorm if you want.

Me- sure I just have to change be right there.

I felt happy but nervous at the same time. I know he likes me now so it's more embarrassing to be around him. I have to tell him on how I feel though. I cna do this. I gothought dressed into a black T-shirt and blue pants. I quietly walked to his door, hoping hat no one would wake up. Before I could knock on the door the door swung open. Kaminari stood there with a smile on his face as he let me come in. He closed the door as I sat down on his bed. He sat down beside me and we just talked about stuff.

"Hey kaminari u-um i-is it t-true that you l-like m-me? " Omg what did I just say. Why would I do that. He started to blush and turned towards me. He grabbed my hands and I started to blush.

"Y-yes I really like you jirou. I have for a long time now. Since the first day I met you I really wanted to get to know you."

I couldn't hold back anymore. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer. My lips met his as he moved his hands through my hair. I raped one of my arms around his neck while I kept the other one on his shirt. His lips were so soft and sweet. It's like he was melting into me. I wanted him so bad and look where it put me. Then I heard a knock on his door so I broke the kiss and ran into his closest. He opened the door and he saw sero. They were talking about what happened last night and hugged it out. Then sero left. I came out of the closest and walked to his door.

"W-well I better go. "

"Y-yea see you later. "

Before I walked out of the door I said, "I like you too Pikachu. " Then I left to go eat breakfast with everyone else.

( sorry that it was shorter than the others but I will write part for either tomorrow or the next day so stay tuned if you like my fanfic!)

Will kaminari and jirou official date or will someone get in their way.