helping wildcard : 5

Mayflowers 𓁹

Alex pulled me into a shallow corner where no one could hear anything.

"So uh, IvelikedyouforawhileandIwantyoutobemygirlfriend." Whee- I mean Alex rambled.

"What? Could you repeat that?" I asked.

Whe- this Alex thing is going to take a while. He took a deep breath and said, "I really like you and I want you to be my girlfriend."

"No." I said with no emotion. He looked bummed and looked at the ground. "Im just kidding of course I'll be your girlfriend!" I quickly added. Alex pulled me into what seemed like my 234627383 hug today.

"We should uh go to our parents now." He stuttered, walking out of the shadows with a shy smile.

We went back to our parents and saw Miracle Guy and Sharkboy talking, Wildcard and Missy discussing, Guppy and Fast Forward playing, and other things you'll never imagine.

I walked over to Wildcard and Missy.

"So, uh oh your sisters here I'm just gonna go." Missy said nervously.

Wildcard waved a "bye" and Missy left.

"Soooooo whos your new girlfriend?" I asked in a girly tone.

"No one, thats Missy. Shes a friend. Nothing else." He sighed.

"Oof, friendzone, hurts dont it?" I said. Wildcard sighed once again. "Dude do you have asthma? Whats with all the sighing?"

"Okay im going to be honest with you but you cant tell anyone else. Anyone." He said. He held out his pinky and I pinky-promised. Sure we are in our teens but we act like children.

"I really like Missy." He whispered. "Knew it!" I stood up and yelled. He pulled me down and covered my mouth with his hand. I licked the inside of his hand and he pulled away in disgust.

"I want to ask her out but im nervous." He said. I put a hand on his shoulder and said, "Dont worry. Alex wasnt nervous when he asked me out- oh." I realized what i said and covered my mouth with my hand.

"First of all, who's alex, Second of all, he did what?!" Wildcard yelled. I shushed him.

"Wheels learned how to walk, and he goes by the name Alex now. Also yes he asked me out." I whispered. He sat back down and continued. "I want to ask her out like in a grand way yk?" I shook my head.

"Like make a aisle of flowers and shit." He said. "Hey you're asking someone out. Not planning for your wedding."

"I know but i want to make it special." Wildcard sighed in frustration. He looked down at the grass as i called Fast Forward and A Capella over.

"Whats up?" Fast Forward asked. She took one look at Wildcard and asked, "Wild why are you so stressed?"

Wildcards head shot up and looked at Fast Forward with a confused face.

"I called Fast Forward and A Capella here to help you with your 'grand date'." I answersd trying to help clear up the confusion in the air.

"Wildcard you can go, we'll take it from here." Fast Forward said. "Adios." A Capella sang.

I led the girls into my room and contacted Ojo. I had a connection with her Ipad. Sure i could just give her a number but because im Mayflower i installed a system where i could write something on my Ipad and it would transfer to hers.

'Hey Ojo. We need your help.' I wrote. The girls looked confused but shrugged.

'What do you need help with?' She wrote back. I wrote down, 'Wildcard wants to ask Missy out but in a special way so can you maybe help?'

She wrote down an 'ok' and said she would be here in a few minutes.

"Okay." I said turning to the two confused girls who were in my closet. They quickly walked back into my room and stood up. "Ojo is coming here so you know this is going to be big."

They nodded.

"We will have a venue. A red carpet with whatever Missy's favorite flower is and a sign." I said while drawing everything i said into my Ipad.

Fast Forward widened her eyes and looked at the window. I turned my head and saw an alien ship flying down.

The Heroics were in a fighting stance and so were the JH's.

I quickly got out of the house just in time for the alien ship to open.

"Ojo!" I yelled running up to hug the girl. She smiled at the sight of her fellow friends.

Everyone sighed and went back to talking.

"Okay so Ojo, i need you to ask Missy what her favorite flower is." I ordered. She nodded and walked over to Missy.

Guppy ran to me and hugged my leg. "May, what are you doing?"

I laughed and patted her head. "Dealing with some important stuff, Gups."

She went to the playground and played at the swings.

Ojo came back with a smile on her face. "She really likes Daisies."

I nodded and walked over to Wildcard who was talking to Rewind.

"When are you planning to ask her out?" I whispered. He sent a message through his watch since Rewind was still bambling about how he helped Slo Mo a year ago.

The message read, 'Two days.'

I walked over to the girls again who were giggling and chatting.

"We have two days to prepare." I said.

We went to my room and picked a nice location. We picked a beach near our house.

Ojo drew Wildcard and Missy infront of the beach with everything i had said to her.

Suddenly, Ms Granada had appeared on my door. She knocked and once i told her she could come in, she came in.

We all turned our heads to see Ms. Granada with a huge smile all over her face.

"I heard you wanted to be a Junior Heroic." She said. She handed me a costume with a name 'Mayflower'. It read.

"Welcome to the team, Mayflower." She said then left. A Capella and Fast Firward was staring at the door. Ojo looked shocked. And i was staring at my uniform.

Then after a few moments of silence, a wave of 'congrats' and 'yay's filled the room.

Things were great. I was a Heroic and my brother was going to ask a girl out.