3.

The family sits at the table to have their breakfast, pancakes and fruits that Ae-ra had requested. Ye Ji feeds Ha-Jun oats as Soo Hyun cuts up the pancake for Ae-ra.

"I want to use the fork; I can feed myself!" Ae-ra says.

Soo Hyun tries to explain to her that he will feed her. Firstly, he knows that she is still learning how to use the fork and will cause a mess. Secondly, he didn't really have the chance to feed his princess since he often missed breakfast with his family either because he had to work, or he would be sleeping in to rest before his next schedule.

Ae-ra kicks up a fuss and starts wailing, leaving Soo Hyun in a shock. Ye Ji passes the bowl of oats to Soo Hyun and signals for him to take over feeding Ha-Jun.

"Ae-ra ah, you can use this fork. Come, show Appa and Omma how you feed yourself! Remember to keep your head close to the plate when you put the food in your mouth, or else we will be feeding the floor or the table instead." Ye Ji, passes her a plastic fork and Ae-ra happily uses it to eat her breakfast.

Narrator 2: She is very patient and encourages her child in such a gentle way! This is something I can learn from Ye Ji. I get so frustrated when my kids make a mess at the table.

Letting out a sigh of relief, Soo Hyun said "What will I do without you?" Ye Ji lets out a smile, "You'll be fine."

After a while, the Kim family finished up with breakfast. Soo Hyun offered to wash the dishes as Ye Ji brings the kids to wash up. She brings them to the hall to play with their toys while she freshens up for the day.

The camera zooms in to Ha-Jun, who is trying to stand up by holding on to the couch. He manages to stand up and starts walking while holding on to the edges of the couch. Suddenly, he releases his grip on the couch and stood without any help before he plops himself on the mattress.

Narrator 1: Hana, Dul, Set! 3 seconds! Wow! Once he gets the hang of it, he's going to start walking soon! A pity that his parents did not manage to see this moment. But fret not Soo Hyun-ssi, Ye-Ji-ssi! It's documented on our show.

"Appa, Omma! Ha-Jun can stand on his own!" shouted Ae-ra who witness her brother stand.

"Really!" Soo Hyun excitedly ran over after drying the dishes. "Come, show Appa!"

Hearing the commotion outside, Ye Ji came out while drying her hair.

"Omo!!! You're growing too fast, my son! Soon, you'd be learning to walk and run. Appa and Omma will be running around with the two of you!" exclaimed Soo Hyun as Ha-Jun babbles and continues to show off his new skill to his family.

Soo Hyun starts folding the laundry in neat stacks as the children continue to play in the hall and Ye Ji prepares to leave the house.

As soon as he sees his wife, in her make-up and done up hair, he starts to feel the jitters. He walks up to her and gives her a hug.

"I'm going to miss you most, but I will try my best," he whispered. Ye Ji smiled, hugged him tighter and tapped his back, knowing that her husband is feeling worried taking care of the kids for the next two days without her.

Withdrawing from the hug, she put his hands on her belly and said "Appa, halsuisseo!" and plants a gentle kiss on his lips.

Narrator 2: Oh, look at those two! They still look like newly-weds, so in love with one another!

Ae-ra sees her loving parents and exclaims "Appa and Omma salanghanda!" and runs towards them for a hug. Soo Hyun scoops her up and carries Ha-Jun on the other arm, and the Kim family share a family hug.

"Ae-ra, remember Omma told you that Appa will be bringing you and Ha-Jun out to play for two days? Today is the day! Have fun with Appa and Ha-Jun, and Omma will see you tomorrow evening ok!" Ye Ji said while caressing Ae-ra's cheeks.

"Omma, you're not coming with us?" Ae-ra starts to pout and show a sad face.

"Appa, Ae-ra and Ha-Jun will spend time together and Omma will join all of you tomorrow ok? You are a big girl now; you can even feed yourself so well! Can you help Omma take care of your Appa and Dongsaeng while Omma is away?"

Ae-ra nods her head. Ha-Jun who seemed to be aware of the situation, stretches out his arms to his mother. Ye Ji carries him and kisses both her children before wearing her shoes.

"Call me when you reach your parents place." Soo Hyun said. Ye Ji passes Ha-Jun back to him and nods her head. "Ah, this is getting difficult..." she says, as she starts to tear up, just thinking about not being with her family for a night. "This is the first time I won't be with them while they sleep," she sniffs.

"We'll be alright. Take care, rest well and enjoy yourself Jagiya. I will send you pictures of us," he said, leaning in for another hug and kissing her forehead. "We will see you tomorrow at the clinic ok?"

Narrator 1: Omo, why are we getting all emotional here. I have to say, it's really quite difficult when I had to leave my children to go to work. But everything will be fine!

"Bye Omma!" Soo Hyun and the kids waved goodbye to Ye Ji. 

Note: And so.... Appa Soo Hyun is left alone to take care of his two children... How will the 2 days go? Stay tuned! :D