fourteen

a/n : this chapter includes sexually explicit content

a/n : this chapter includes sexually explicit content. you have been warned. 

Friday night a week later, Garcia and Y/N were having their first girls night in two months, basically since the case in LA, deciding to get drunk off wine and binge snacks and romcoms while they talked. They were going to invite Emily or JJ, but decided against it when Garcia realised she hadn't been getting updates about Y/N and Spencer.

The two of them were seated on Garcia's couch, watching Mean Girls while Y/N filled her in on the happenings of the last two months with Spencer.

"Is boy genius good in the sheets?" Y/N laughed, nodding, causing Garcia to squeal. "Of course he is!"

"Anyways, I brought like, two bottles of wine. So we should open them while the night is still young, you know?" Garcia nodded excitedly, grabbing her cork opener and popping them both open.

"There's one for each of us," she said with a wink. Y/N grinned, standing to grab wine glasses from the kitchen.

___________________________________________

Both Mean Girls movies later, Y/N had only had a glass of her bottle of wine whereas Penelope had gotten through a majority of hers.

"Pen, you can have mine, or at least keep it. I want to be able to get home so I'm not rushing back in the morning before I head to Spencer's tomorrow."

"You know, Luke really cares about you," she said, stumbling over her words.

"I care about him too, Penny, don't worry."

"No, I mean he really, really cares about you. Like, if you hadn't gotten with Spencer, he would've wanted to get with you." Y/N's eyebrows knit together in response. "Wait, fuck, I shouldn't have said that."

"No, it's okay Pen. Now that you mention it, it makes sense. The nickname, the teasing, the forehead kissing every time he gets to or leaves the office. He doesn't do that with Jayge or even you." Garcia frowned before nodding.

"Yeah, he told me the other day. After you told him how you really felt about Spencer, he came over really upset and talked to me about it." Y/N frowned. She hadn't meant to upset him; she hadn't even known he'd had feelings for her. Before she could answer though, Penelope had curled up on the couch and fallen asleep. Y/N kissed her temple, grabbed her stuff, and headed home.

Of course, almost as soon as she got home they got called on a case.

___________________________________________

For once, Y/N was getting along with Spencer on a case. She had avoided Luke the past week since the girls night with Garcia, though, and he had definitely noticed it.

She hadn't told Spencer yet, just to make sure she didn't have any unnecessary beef on her hands between the two men. Spencer was very territorial when he wanted to be. Of course, Luke and Spencer got into a disagreement about the case when it was said Y/N would most likely be the one to go undercover, and it quickly started to sound like it was about much more than that as the two men went at it in the conference room of the Michigan police department.