Chapter 26🌼

Meant to be by Bebe Rexha

Kike's POV

I rushed out of the tricycle as I crossed towards Remi's junction.

Where was she?

I looked around but I didn't see any sign of Remi.

Where the hell was she?

I dialed her number again as I paced around worriedly.

My sight had been blurred since the incident with Seun.

I mentally noted myself to take one of those pills Ayo gave me.

“Babe, what happened?” I heard Remi as I hurriedly turned around and engulfed her into a hug.

“Are you okay? Are you hurt? Hope that bastard didn't try anything?” I asked as she stared at me confusedly.

“What bastard?” She asked as I let go if her, summoning the courage to tell her what had happened.

“I have to tell you something” I told her as she nodded.

“I'm listening” She told me, staring at me like I was some puzzle.

She was extremely confused but I'm sure I'll clear it all up.

“It's Seu....” I froze in my words as I saw who appeared, wrapping his arms around Remi's waist.

“Babe, took you long enough to catch up. Are you done talking to that weird guy?” Remi asked him as my mouth opened and closed like a suffocated fish.

“He's my friend,boo. Ohh, Nice to see you again, Kike” Seun told her as he turned to me.

Their romance made me gag.

Like if I had a boyfriend, I wouldn't be doing “babe, boo, baby boo” everytime.

It sounds somehow.

And how did Seun beat me here?

How the hell did he get here so fast?

I didn't care he was here. I would gladly expose him right in his face.

“Remi, Seun is not who you think. He's a.... “I started off as Remi stared at me weirdly.

“I know you hate me, Kike. But I'm really nice once you get to know me. Babe, how about you get us some drinks?” Seun asked her as I shook my head at her with pleading eyes.

Please, don't.

“Babe, let me clear this up between Kike and I. Just get us all some drinks uhn?” Seun said giving Remi a look as she nodded before turning away.

Seun shot his head at me again with a grin as he waited for Remi to be out of sight.

Remi turned her head towards us again, eyeing us suspiciously.

I gave her a pleading look but she still walked away.

Maybe Seun was right. She has definitely been hypnotised by him.

She just ignored me.

And immediately she was out of sight, Seun grabbed me by my arm and dragged me towards a hidden path.

Lord, send an angel.

* * * * * * * *
Remi's POV

“Babe, let me clear this up between Kike and I. Just get us all some drinks uhn?” My boyfriend told with a glare as I nodded.

I didn't want to get him angry.

I knew something was wrong. Why couldn't he clear this up right in front of me.