Aurelia & Clarice

Aurelia Middleton:

17 years of agelives in the town of verona, italyher mother died during childbirth, leaving her the only girl with her father and four brothers

17 years of age
lives in the town of verona, italy
her mother died during childbirth, leaving her the only girl with her father and four brothers.
she spends a lot of time on her own, hidden in amongst the shadows.
she has never corted with a man, due to the fact that her elder brothers are protective, and believe no men of the ton are good enough for her.
she often sneaks around with boys, not letting her brothers find out.
due to the fact of being the youngest girl out of only boys, and the way women were looked upon, her brothers believed she could not fend for herself; so she proved them wrong, At the age of 8 she found a dagger in her fathers study, and taught herself tricks on how to use it, how to defend herself.
she enjoys, reading, dancing at balls, and playing with her dagger.
the brother closest to her age, Leonardo, gets on well with her, he's still protective, but he believes in her true power and that she is not weak.
her brothers names are: Romeo, Daniel, Santiago & Leonardo.
Their father, Georgio Middleton, is not around often, he's either off on 'business' or he's in his study.

Clarice Langdon:

17 years of ageHer father, Gabino langdon, rules the city of Florence, italy Her mother went missing when clarice was just 12 years old

17 years of age
Her father, Gabino langdon, rules the city of Florence, italy
Her mother went missing when clarice was just 12 years old. clarice had very few memories of her mother, as she was always away with her father. but she has a book, a story about life in paris, it was her mother's favourite, and clarice has read it so many times she could probably recite the story from memory. her father refuses to continue the search for her mother, Aida, as he says it's a waste of time and he has much more important things to worry about.
She has three elder brothers: guiliano, giovanni, and carlo.
she is an enjoyer of Art and reading.
she's an archer; she taught herself the sport at a very young age.
She has a close relationship with her brother, Giovanni.
She's a curious young lady, she takes pleasure in stepping fourth into things yet unknown, unexplored. and has a lot if fun being mischievous and exploring where she isn't supposed to.
She has a hunch that something bad is afoot, regarding the two kings of 'fueding' cities, but she cannot place a finger on what it is.
She does her own thing, takes the rules with a pinch of salt.
She leads a sort of 'double life' so you could say. She is a confident, headstrong young woman, keen on getting what she wants, but when company is around, she acts innocent, sort of feeble, whereas when she's alone, she is strong and confident.