Late night talks

A/N- Hiya guys, I have an announcement at the end of this one shot so please read the A/N at the end. For now, have fun reading.

***

***

Summary: Peter and Harley have an interesting talk at night after a certain comment was made at dinner.

***

***

Peter POV

"Is it true what Sam said?" Harley asks as I stand next to my window looking over the city.

"Yes." I simply answer, tears pricking in my eyes, knowing it'll never happen.

-

What happened? Let me take you back to earlier today.

-

"Hey dad, is it ok if Harley stays for dinner?" I ask walking into my dad's lab.

"Hey kiddo. Sure, what do you want to eat?" He asks me standing up and walking over to hug me.

"I don't know, pho?" I ask shrugging.

"Sure, we'll have pho." Dad says chuckling a little.

I go back to the common room and see Harley sitting on the sofa, watching a movie with Nat, Sam and Steve. They're watching Lord of the Rings.

"Harls, want to go to my room and study?" I ask earning a nod from the boy. We leave the common room and go to my room.

"You didn't really want to study, right? Because I came here to hang out, not to study." Harley says turning around to look at me.

I chuckle a little, "No, I was thinking we could watch a movie or something?"

"Yeah sure, you got snacks though?" Harley asks looking around trying to find snacks.

"Nah, I'll go get some. You can pick out the movie." I say, walking out of my room.

I walk into the kitchen and grab some popcorn, Dorito's and some drinks. I walk back to my room to see Harley on my bed and a movie set up and ready to watch.

"Hey, which movie did you choose?" I ask while setting down the snacks and drinks on my bed.

"Star Wars: the Force Awakens, that ok?" He asks looking up at me.

"Hell yeah!! I love Star Wars!!" I say jumping up and down on the bed due to happiness.

Harley chuckles and hits play. I lay down next to him and he pulls me into his side, I feel a blush spreading across my cheeks and I hide my face in his chest.

-

"PETER, HARLEY, TIME FOR DINNER" I hear my uncle Clint yell from the kitchen.

"Yay! Food!!" Harley says and gets up, we walk down to the kitchen.

As soon as we sit down we get a bowl of pho set in front of us.

"Yay thanks dad!" I say and take a bite.

"So, Peter, does Harley know yet?" Sam asks me and I nearly choke on my food when he asks me that.

"Does Harley know what yet?" He asks while looking at me, a curious look on his face.

"Oh you know, that Peter has feelings for you." Sam says, a smirk evident on his face.

"Peter- you what?" Harley asks, looking at me quite shocked.

"I- it doesn't matter" I say looking away.

"Yes it does" He says turning to look at me.

"No it doesn't Harley." I say and run to my room.

"Peter wait!" I hear Harley running after me.

I slam my door and walk up to the window, I look outside and I feel the tears threatening to spill.

-

And that is how we got to this point.

-

"So you have feelings for me?" I can hear the grin in his voice.

I turn around, tears falling down my face.

"Yes I do, and I know you don't feel the same way. So don't bother trying to tell me you do." I say, walking over to my bed. I sit down, facing my window.

"Pete, look at me." As he says this I turn around to look at him, I see him walking towards me.

"Peter, I DO have feelings for you. You are the most amazing, the kindest and most beautiful person I have ever met. You see the good in everyone, your heart is so pure. Peter, you are just perfect. To me, to your family." He says, a smile gracing his lips.

"Do you mean that?" I ask, looking up at him.

I see him smile at me and the next thing I know, his lips are on mine. My arms go around his neck and he has one hand on my waist while the other is on my cheek. After a while we separate for some much needed air, our foreheads still touching.

"Yes Peter, I mean that." I smile at those words and kiss him again.

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?" I ask him a smile evident on my face.

He chuckles, "Yes of course I want to be your boyfriend Peter"

He presses his lips to mine again and we both smile into the kiss.

***

***

***

A/N- Hehe, I liked writing this. So, now the announcement. I am currently writing a Draco Malfoy x reader one shot book, so if you like that, please check it out when I publish it :). Anyways, you may have noticed it's been a while since my last one shot, this is because mentally I haven't been doing good. Like at all. I am working on it though, but still, it's hard.

**

**

M