shield 2

Naofumi and Naostuko are walking around the forest until they reach the end of the cliff of the land.

Naofumi: where do you think we are?

Natsuko : no clue.

As they looked around Naofumi heard something and pushed his sister for lightning to smash down at them.

Natsuko: whoa!

Naofumi: what the hell?

Then a red lion armor monster with lightning designs on his shoulders, forearms and feet, wearing a yellow and black tiger striped tunic and legs with claws on his toes, fake fur frame on his shoulders, holding a edged thunder sword, has teeth on his chest and has a white rage mask holding chains in its mouth walked up to the two heroes and he looked furious.

?: GGGUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! YOU TWO ARE FUCKING LATE!

Naofumi: who the hell are you?

?: I'M YOUR GODDAMN TRAINER YOU FUCKERS!

Natsuko: and does this trainer have a name?

?: (Make lightning dance around him) I AM THE FURIOUS KNIGHT DOGOLD! GET YOUR ASSES READY!!!!

Natsuko and Naofumi: oh boy.

Meanwhile with isono

She is looking around only to see a waterfall and a large lake next to the forest.

Isono: wow, this land is beautiful...

She kept walking around enjoying the scenery of the land.

Isono: so where my trainer?

? : right here.

Isono: who are you?

Isono: who are you?

?: (pull out his sword) I am Kamen Rider, Calibur. Let us begin.

Isono:( got her sword ready) right!

With aniri

Aniri is looking around the forest while resting her lance on her shoulder.

Aniri: wow, to think this entire land is one dragon, awesome.