Beginning

The idea of Arini, goes back to the year 2018, obviously, after Christ, but, it was not until the year 2019, when things related to it began to be published, including different types of alphabets, possible phonemes, etcetera.

Trial and error were like in any language, the beginning of everything. It was taken from several different opinions to have an open mind, and thus, to be as complete as possible in several of the aspects that one wanted to acquire, among them, to be attractive both visually, grammatically and phonetically.

At first, the idealization of letters for each phoneme was considered, but, seeing the number of phonemes, it was decided to avoid this idea, because there were too many letters to learn.  Therefore, they decided to use a few letters, and at the same time, many digraphs.  It turned out that the digraphs were sometimes so many, that it was beginning to be confusing, therefore, it was decided to ultimately balance by giving the final version.

It was not until 2020 that the first Arini dictionary would be published, with at least ten words for each letter.

It is proposed that from this year onwards, a thousand words will be added annually in the dictionary until 2030.

On May 21, 2020, an exclusive account was created in Wattpad for the publication of libraries related to Arini.  An exclusive place for the publication of linguistic news, changes, inclusion of terms, etcetera.

In addition, the account would be fully available to consult questions related to the said language.

It is estimated that the anniversary of the creation of the meal, is November 2, as it is the day where the oldest archive that was preserved is dated.