.ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ.

My mom smiled when my eyes widened happily. Mask that was used to cover my eyes fell on the floor because I wasn't able to hold it anymore from emotions that suddenly filled me.

— FREDBEAR'S FAMILY DINNER!!! — I wanted everyone to feel my happiness so I screamed as loud, as I could.

I'm finally here! After so many years of dreaming, I finally got here! I intensely hugged my mother, and felt her patting my head.

— I'm glad you liked my surprise, Y/N. Now, would you like-

She couldn't finish sentence, as I already grabbed her wrist and pulled towards the scene with two golden robots. I wanted to see Fredbear and Spring Bonnie closer!

I always felt sad, when my friends told me about their experience in this pizzeria. Their eyes were shining when they told about these things. I think, Clara once mentioned, that they're supposed to be called "animatrics" but I'm not sure that's how it spells. It's a hard word, come on!

My parents never let me go in this pizzeria and I never knew the reason. It always made me upset. You know, after hearing about everyone eating new ice cream flavour but not being able to taste it yourself, you would be sad too, right? That was the same with me and this pizzeria.

It exists since I was 8! Think, eight! Now I'm fourteen already! I knew about existence but weren't able to be there for 6 damn years! I don't know what's going on in the heads of my parents and why I was so "special".

Hey, but don't think that I hated my parents for not letting my dream come true for so long! Yes, we maybe had disagreements a bit more often than other families but I still loved them as much as they loved me.

I felt some staring for a moment and looked up at my mom, who had some anxious expression on her face. I couldn't tell what bothered her, so I kept looking at her, not turning back to the scene. She noticed my attention and fastly smiled.

— Come on, sweetheart, we're almost there! You'll be able to talk with Fredbear and Spring Bonnie and even touch them, so stop making a staring competition and go! — she winked and pushed me forward.

Two robots easily got my attention back and I finally got on the stage. There weren't any other kids. All of them were in the playroom and main room. I guess mom just ordered a special day exactly for me, so I could spend it perfectly.

Fredbear turned his head at my side and focused eyes at me. I stopped, looking at him.

— Hello, little child! Come and give your old buddy a hug! — robotic but yet friendly voice filled the place.

I felt like screaming from excitement. I've always been emotional. I ran and hugged him tightly. I hope that's alright.

I felt huge hands on my back, meaning that he hugged me back.

— Hey, don't forget the sunny bunny!

Surprised, I tried to look what was that voice behind the bear but it was too hight for me to see. Fredbear is too big.

"Wait!" – realization hits me. Of course it's Spring Bonnie! Oh my, how could I forget him?

I'm backing off from the big bear and almost jumping into another hugs.

— Ha-hah! — high pitched mechanic voice chuckles a little, — I knew I wouldn't be forgotten!

Seeing these robots talk is so fantastic! They're just like real people! They can talk, answer your questions and give hugs! I can understand why my friends were so happy in this place.

— You're two so adorable! — I'm sneezing accidentally after finishing the sentence and Fredbear laughs a bit.

— I'm indeed adorable.