Chapter 2 At the Yaoyorozu household

Momo had just stepped out of the car on the parkway of her mansion sized house.

"Thank you Kikuchi" she said as she bowed gracefully to the driver,

"Lady Yaoyorozu, you don't have to thank me everytime, this is merely my job" Momo smiled and walked of.

"Handa? She spoke to the head maid. Momo had just freshly showered. Her hair was wet and she was gently patting it to make it dry

"Oh, your hair! Here let me dry it for you. She began to section Momo's hair and dry it bit by bit.

"Ah, thank you.But anyways, where is dad?

"I think your father is in the leisure room with Midoriya, and I finished, your hair is much drier now.

" Thank you  Handa".

Handa smiled as Momo walked of "what a sweet girl" she thought.

🌸

"Hello daddy,hello Izuku" Momo said happily as she walked into the room.

"Hello sweetheart" her father said,

"Hi Lady Yaoyorozu" Izuku said.                                                                                                      

She took a seat on a chair which had a table which was decorated with yellow flowers and a violet lined table sheet.

"Do you need something sweetie?.

"Nothing really, but is Kikuchi going to be free tomorrow?"

"Oh I don't know,b-"

"He's free"Izuku said instantly.

"Huh?"  both Momo and her father said in unison.

"He's free, I just texted him"

"Oh, well there you have it" Momo's father said happily "But why?"

"Well,I was wondering if I could go to the mall, my friends will be there, I won't be alone" she said knowing the usual boundaries that she was given for safety purposes.

"The mall?"

"Yeah, they wanna have a girls leisure day. Can I go, if there's nothing important of course.

"Sure but..Izuku has to come with you, Izuku?" her father asked turning to him.                    

"Okay Mr Yaoyorozu, I promise to protect Lady Yaoyorozu and her friends" Deku said stiffing.

"Good, Momo, is this okay?

"Yes, it's fine if he comes with me."

"Great, Momo you have my permission to go then"

"Thank you daddy" Momo said happily as she walked of.

"Sir?" Izuku said

"Yes?"

"When are you going to ask U. A for permission when I accompany Lady Yaoyorozu to school?"

"Today actually, I just need to make the phone call"

_____________________________________
Thank you for reading this chapter, please vote and comment.

Bye💜🖤