Chapter Two

"Why don't you cut your hair?" The wind from being on the motorcycle was causing Chuuya's long orange hair to fly back and get in Dazai's face. Chuuya ignored Dazai and continued to focus on driving the motorcycle. "Can you hear me?!" Dazai leaned forward and yelled in Chuuya's ear, spitting out the strands of hair that flew into his mouth. Chuuya winced and jerked the bike forward.
"Dont scream into my ear, you idiot!" Chuuya yelled," Do you want me to crash?!"
"No! If I die, I want to die with a beautiful lady by my side!"
"Shut up!"
"Are we almost there?!"
"Yes, and I said shut up!"
"Ok chibi!"
"Shitty Dazai!"
"Doggie Chuuya!"
"I'm not your dog!"
"If you say soooo!!"
Chuuya clenched the handles of the motorcycle harder and glared at the road ahead of him. And people wonder why I hate him. Chuuya sighed and rolled his eyes. He pulled off the main highway and headed down a smaller road, weaving through cars and avoiding any police cars that could arrest him for not having a driving license. Chuuya felt Dazai clench his shoulders tighter as he made a sharp turn onto another side road that led to a small town with many shops and people arguing over what to buy.
"STOP!" Suddenly Dazai screamed in Chuuya's ear and he pulled over and stopped the bike immediately.
"What is it?!" Chuuya jerked his head around to face Dazai, who was looking up at a building. Chuuya followed his gaze to look at the same thing. Oh god.
"It's a bar," Dazai said hopping off the motorcycle," We should go!"
"I dont think-"
"Come on, Chuuya, I know how much you enjoy a good drink." Dazai was already walking towards the entrance of the bar. Chuuya shrugged and caught up with him. A woman was standing behind a desk in front of the door. She had lots of freckles and long, bright red hair.
"Im going to have to see some ID please." She said, glancing at the two boys. Dazai nodded and pulled out a fake ID from his coat pocket, handing it to the woman. Dazai uses the same ID whenever they go to a bar. It states that he's 21 when in reality, both of them are only 16. The ID only worked a few times, people usually noticed it was fake. I hope this girl falls for it, I could actually really do for a drink.
But before the woman could look at the ID, Dazai put his elbow on the desk and rested his chin on his hand. What the hell is he doing?
"You're a very pretty lady, ma'am," Dazai swooned," your eyes are breathtaking." The woman had one brown eye and one blue eye.
"Oh, well, thank you," she blushed, handing back the fake ID," you two have a nice evening." Dazai put the ID back in his pocket and, blowing the woman a kiss, walked into the bar.
"You distracted her from looking at the fake ID?" Chuuya glanced up at Dazai, who was nodding. I'm surprised it actually worked.
Chuuya looked around the bar. On the left side of the room, there was a long counter with seats sitting infront of it, a bartender standing behind the table serving drinks to people.
On the other side, there was a dance floor with flashing lights, a giant sparkling disco ball, music blasting from giant speakers, and drunk people dancing.
In the very back corner of the room there were some couches surrounding a giant TV with people screaming over football games.
"Here!" Dazai was walking up to him holing a glass in each hand, both filled to the brim with a light orangeish-brownish drink. He held out one to Chuuya.
"Whats this?" he said, taking the glass, from Dazai.
"I dont know," he admitted ," some guy at the bar recommended it and bought me two glasses."
Chuuya shrugged and lifted his glass, "A toast to the port mafia."
Dazai held out his drink. "To the port mafia!" They clinked their glasses together, drinking the unknown drink at the same time.
The liquid fizzed on Chuuya's toungue and he felt a surge on energy rush through his body. This actually tastes pretty good.
Chuuya finished off the rest of it and saw that Dazai had just drank the last drop from his glass.
"Hey, this isnt that bad," he said," lets go get another!" Chuuya followed Dazai as they walked up to the bar and slammed their glasses on the counter.
"More please."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chuuya had lost track of time, and the number of drinks. A long row of filled shot glasses were lined up between Dazai and Chuuya, who were each standing on a chair.
"First to fall off loses." Dazai laughed, already struggling to not fall.
"Ready, set.." Chuuya began to count down, preparing to bend down to reach a glass," go!" Chuuya and Dazai both grabbed a glass at the same time, swallowing the shots untill they began to sway back and forth on the chairs. Chuuya struggled to keep his balance, his knees wobbling beneath him. Dazai was holding both his arms out, trying to keep himself steady only to fail and fall to the floor. Chuuya immediately fell over after him.
"Ha! I win!" Chuuya croaked, his throat sore from all the drinks. Dazai stood up and, after regaining his balance, grabbed Chuuya's arm.
"Dance floor!!" he yelled, his voice cracking. Chuuya followed as Dazai dragged him over to the dance floor. The blinding lights and loud music was giving Chuuya a massive headache.
"I dont.. feel so g-good!" Dazai exclaimed. He was still clutching Chuuya's arm.
"M-me eithe-" Suddenly Chuuya felt dizzy and his vision began to blur.
Dazai let go of Chuuya's wrist and they both fell backwards, passing out instantly.