I suck at titles

*****At dr eggman lair*****

"Intruder alert,intruder alert"

Dr eggman Gave a smirk."So that little brat and its friends are here huh?"

He stood up with enthusiasm.And looked back at the red plumbers girlfriend."Looks like you've got the princess"

A dark figure came up from the shadows with a deep,gloomy voice"Yes,and how are those robots doing?"

Dr eggman layer down on his chair with a smile of victory."The old 2 robots,Mecha Shadow and mecha sonic were damaged critically"Then dr eggman started to raise his voice"so,I have recreated them to METAL sonic and shadow,along with a new member"The walls started to split into halves as the last red shiny robot was revealed."Thisrobot in Particular,is highly advanced than the other ones,It has a significant hands with a serious attitude.I call it the,Metal Knuckles"

*back to sonic and his gang*

"So how the hell are we gonna go to the lair?"Mario asked impatiently"Are we like gonna use a car or something?" Manic gave a smirk while Sonia spoke"who needs a car"She took out a shiny purple emerald which seemed really attractive"When you can use chaos control"

Virtual nodded then raised his voice "Me,sonic,
Tails,shadow and knuckles will go,as this will be dangerous."

"Quit talking will ya?"Shadow blurted out which surprised the others"let's go,CHAOS CONTROL!!!!"

(Soz,this really isn't as long as expected but I can assure you that the next chapter will be improved!!!)