The Castle Tour

Mari's P.O.V.

Today was the day I was giving the class the castle tour as the princess. Not even Alya has seen the castle completely yet. It is going to be exciting yet weird. I am really hoping that they can't find out I am the princess. But we'll see what happens but for right now I am getting ready with Alya. Also she is going as my lady in-waiting. We both are supposed to be 'helping my sick grand mom.' I was picking dresses for me and Alya while I came across the perfect ones!

Marinette's and Alya's Dress-

(Marinette Pink, Alya White)

We head outside and wait for the class to arrive. Soon enough a blue colored bus arrives and all my classmates get out. They are literally mesmerized by the beauty, their jaws hanging and eyes wide open. After all of them are out Ms.Bustier says"Everyone remember we are at the castle so please behave." Then I come forward and say"Hello everyone, I am the princess of China. I would like to keep my identity a secret till the coronation. You can all ask me questions at the end of the tour. Please do not touch anything without permission. Well that is what my parents said not me but it'll be better if I am not in trouble. And this is my lady in-waiting. You can call her the duchess." Alya waived and I curtsied and was about to say something when Lie-la interrupted"Hello bestie!! Remember me!" I then replied" I'm sorry but I don't know you." She looked nervous and then said" Oh yay, you must not know me since were friends when we were tini tiny babies." Then again I said" I'm sorry but my duchess is the first person outside my family to know I am the princess and please stop lying about it. Since duchess is my best friend yand ou are impersonating her which means you are technically impersonating a royal which as you may also know is a serious crime. Thank you." Everyone looked at Lie-la like 'what the hell'. Then I said in a cheerful voice"What are we waiting for then let's go ahead!" Me and Alya started walking the others shortly behing.

The main castle from outside looked like-