Character Oc Information

Name: Princess Moonshine

Type of Pony: Alicorn/Filly

Family Members: Unknown Father(Deceased) Princess Luna (Mother) Princess Celestia(Aunt) Princess Blueblood (Cousin) Princess Cadance(Cousin) Shining Armor(Brother in Law) Twilight Sparkle(Sister in Law) Flurry Heart (Niece ) Twilight Velvet(Grandmare) Night Light (Grandpa) etc.

Homeland: Canterlot Castle.

Friends/Allies: Twilight Sparkle Applejack Rainbow Dash Rarity Fluttershy Pinkie Pie Spike the Dragon Apple bloom Sweetie belle Scootaloo Coco Pommel Starlight Glimmer Trixie Lulamoon Sunset Shimmer Starswirl the Bearded Mage Meadowbrook Flash Magnus Somnambula Mistmane Rockhoof Gabby Ember Cozy Glow (formerly) etc.

Enemies:  Nightmare Moon, Discord, Queen Chrysalis, Lord Tirek, Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, Starlight Glimmer, Trixie, The Storm King, Tantabus, Sunset Shimmer, Temple Shadow, King Sombra, The Dazzlings, Pony of Shadows, Mane-ica, Dr. Caballeron, Cosmos, Nightmare Rarity,

Moonshine The Fouth Member of The Cutie Mark Crusaders.

Pet: Bat Named Batty.

The 7TH Element of Harmony: Hope

Cutie mark: Same as The Cutie Mark Crusaders But with a Moon in the middle (Doesn't have her Cutie mark until Crusaders of the Lost Mark)

Like: Going on adventures with twilight and friends and the cutie mark crusaders.

Color of Magic: Blue

Moonshine go To Ponyville School. Backaround Information: Princess Moonshine is the daughter of Princess Luna and Aunt of Princess Celestia She loves go on adventures with twilight and her friends Moonshine miss her mother so much when her aunt celestia Use the element of Harmony to imprisoned her mother princess luna to the moon for a 1'000 moon's when Nightmare Moon return she want her daughter moonshine to join her side and rule the night forever but she never want to join her all she want is her mother back to normal so she go to twilight and her friends to find the Elements of Harmony and save equestria.