Part 3

Hey guys.. here is the next part.. Part 3.. please do comment and vote..

I got a tad bit nervous.. why was everyone looking at me? Had I done something wrong? I heard some people murmuring to each other… I heard a girl saying.. “She is gonna be dead..” and then she chuckled.. “Why is she saying that.. I don’t think I have done anything wrong…” Suddenly everyone’s eyes shifted to the main door of the class..I looked there too to see what was happening..I saw the same guy coming who I had dropped coffee on..I hid my face with a book..so he could not see me and go sit somewhere else..

“Excuse me..” John said… to me.. I slowly moved the book from my face..I looked up to him… “What the heck are you doing here?” he asked.. “I am here for my class..” I said..well that was quite obvious but.. “Oh my god! Thanks for telling I thought you came here for sleeping….you asshead…I mean why are you sitting here..?” He yelled.. “Cuz noone was sitting here..” “You know you’re like so smart..do you know this seat is mine…I always sit here..so you get the hell outta here..” “I came here first..nd I am gonna sit here..” I argued with him.. “What difference does it make to you wherever you sit..there are so many empty seats..” “Oh well..then even I can say that..” “I always sit here..” “Sit somewhere else  today try new things..” He was stubborn but so was I…

Then, he caught my wrist..tightly. “Leave my hand..” I said with pain.. “You leave my seat I leave your hand..” He began to come closer to me..everyone glared at us… He tightened his hold..it started paining very bad… I did not move but he moved closer and closer to me.. he started approaching my lips.. “Okay..!” I exclaimed.. “I’ll sit somewhere else..” He moved back.. “Thank you.. Ms.whatever..” I was disgusted.. How can someone be so..ughh.. I sat on another seat which was quite far from where he was sitting…I was seated right behind Scarlet and Alice… and next to me sat a girl..

She looked Thai…she had pink specs and little freckles on her face here and there.. her hair was tied into a high ponytail.. “Hi..” I said hoping that she would be nice atleast.. “Hey..!” she replied.. I smiled.. “Alya..Alya Saxena.. I am from India..you?” “Lee from Thailand..” “Great..” “All this..what just happened..do not worry too much about it..I have been through it.. this boy John he is like the king of this university everyone listens to him..rich brat..he will get his work done by hook or by crook..” She said in her Thai accent.. “I kinda figured that out.” “So..do you live by yourself..?” “I just moved here day before.. I am sharing the apartment with Scarlet and Alice.these two girls in front..” “These two? Well..good luck with that..” I sighed..

The professor came in.. Everyone wished him.. “Good Morning Students.. as you’ll have already seen the directors and actors are in the same class today..” He said and chuckled.. “This is for a project..before starting the year we just want to check if you actually deserve to be here..so I have a bowl of chits here which has the names of all our actors.. and our directors will come and pick a chit..who ever they get they have to direct a shortfilm on them casting that actor..they both have to work together as a team.. now to make it more interesting this is going to be a competition whichever pair wins…they..get..a surprise..won’t tell you’ll now…ok so directors..be ready..come one by one..”  This seemed like an interesting project..only if I would get  good partner…. Some got partners who they disliked. And some were very happy with their partners..and then finally it was my chance to go.. all the chits looked the same…I was confused.. “Which one should I pick?” I thought to myself..  “Come on kid fast..” the professor said.. I stopped thinking and picked one randomly…. I opened it.. “Noo!” I shouted in disapproval.. “Who is it?” The proffessor asked.. “John..” I said..loud enogh for John to hear.. he came out.. “No..Proffesor Montez I do not want to work with this girl..” he said… “I am afraid Mr.Smith you have to..you had promised me the last time that you would agree with my decision always..so..no change of my partners..”  “But sir even I do not want to work with him..” I said.. “New girl? Your name?” “Alya Saxena.” “Ms.Saxena..the same applies to you..no change of partners” he said ruining my last name with his British accent..then he continued with the others..

“Listen don’t get too happy.. I am not at all interested in working with YOU” John said.. what does he think of himself? He is the best…. Bloody brat.. “Nor am I….and who would be?” “Everyone..people die to work with me..” “Yeah must be..if they had to work with you they’d rather die..” I joked.. “Listen..don’t open your mouth..you do not know what you are doing..if I wish I can throw you out of this college..” “What do you think..you can do anything you like..because you have the money to do so..if you think so you’re wrong..just try to get out of your lala land..” “Yeah..sure..” We fought and fought..ughh he was such a freak..