Monday 25th January 2021

Dear Diary,
                      I haven't eaten properly in a week and it feels good, I'm starting to loose weight. I spoke to Ken earlier and he's so worried about Peter, he even had "do not serve this man alcohol" posters with pictures of Peter on. He was willing to go round every pub and shop within three miles and give ht to 5hem. I thought I would save him a job so I sent a photo of the poster to the landlord and landlady's WhatsApp group. Ken seemed so great full but 8 wish I could have done more to help. Not much has happen since last time I wrote. I've had one call from Jonny, it was so nice to hear from him. I feel so alone. I didn't tell him about the of eating. I don't want him to know that I've been making myself sick. Well I don't want anyone knowing to be honest. I've always been slightly insecure with how I look but when I was with Johnny all my insecurities went away. I need him back, I want him back. One hug, one touch, it's a craving that I can't get rid of. He told me how much he was missing me and I miss him too {I know I keep saying that but it's true}. I feel so tired but I can't sleep, I might aswell be sleeping on the hard prison beds with him: at least that way we would have each other. I need to sleep but I can't. I'm just gonna lay here and be with my thoughts for a while so night I guess.
                                                                                    Jenny
                                                                                      ~x~