Chapter 1 :)

(it may be boring at the start but please remember that this is my first story and the picture is Brooklyn's outfit)

Chapter 1
Brooklyn P.O.V

Do you have those days when you have to get up and go to school but you don't want to. Yea well you probable have because everyone has. Well I'm having one of those days but my annoying twin brother will not leave me alone.

Anyway hey I'm Brooklyn gold but my friends call me brook. I'm 17 years old. I have a twin brother Sean gold. People say we look alike but we really don't. We have some things in common but that is about it. We both play soccer and we are the captions of our teams. Well he is the boys caption and I'm the girls caption. I'm pretty popular and so is Sean. My favourite colour would blue and green. You could say I'm rich. My parents own a lot of popular clothing shops for teenagers all over the world. I live in California with my brother because my parents are never around and they were never around when I was little so I was pretty much raise by nannies and so was my brother. They come around every few months for a week or so other then that we have the house to our selfs beside the chef and the nanny. Now back to reality

"Go away and let me sleep Sean" I yelled at Sean my brother but him being the annoying person he is will not go away.

"You have to get up for school Brooklyn and you know you have to" Sean yelled at me. After a few minutes after yelling at me to get up and me ignoring him he finely went away. But then I felt FREZZE cold water on me. I jump up out of my bed and ran after Sean who was laughing at me.

"What the hell Sean I will kill you" I yelled from my bedroom. "I'm sure you will" he shouted from downstairs. "Oh I will and you know it" I yelled back at him. "Anyway you better be down here in a half an hour because I'm leaving after that" Sean said. "Fine"

I went back into my room and went into my bathroom and had a hot shower. When I came out I got my blue sweater, white shorts on. I put my hair up in a messy bum then picked up my bag, iPhone 5c and car keys and walked down stairs. I found my brother in the kitchen making a smooth.

"Hey because your the best can you make me one please" I said to Sean. "Yea whatever" Sean said back. "Thank you your the best"

Sean made me a smooth and drunk his. When I was finished I went to my baby. My baby is a baby blue Lamborghini. I got my car for my 16th birthday when Sean got a sports car. Nobody drives my car besides me and I mean nobody.

I get in and went to school which is like a 15 minute drive from were I live. When I get to school I see my best friend waiting for me with her boyfriend which happens to be one of my other best friend. People says its wired that your best friends are dating but it not really.

I get out of my car and grab my stuff before locking the car and going over to them. "Hey guys" I said and give then a hug each. "hey brook" they both say at the same time. It really wired how they do that I mean me and Sean do it but that is different.

"So what have you been up to this weekend" Maddie asks. " Nothing much what about you" i answered back. "Well I had an amazing date thanks to Chase here with was amazing as always. I will tell you more about it later. My mum said that she wanted to go on hoildays for a few days which I would love because I am sick of being around you. Hahahahahaha" Maddie joked "well I fell loved don't i" Chase said all sad. "Oh bade I didn't mean you I was talking about this person here. And where are your friends not trying to be mean but go to your friends" Maddie said to her boyfriend.

"Sean should be here somewhere go find him" I said to him "yea ok" Chase said and then kiss Maddie on the check and gave me a hug and the left.

"Ok spill" I said to Maddie.

Maddie spent all day talking about it and how amazing it was. When I got home I did my homework and went to bed.

_____________________________________________________________
I hope you like it. It's not that good. This chapter is really short but there will be longer ones next time. :)

Bye ;)