the Bijuu

continuation from last episode:

Hi naruto I'm the two tails matatabi it is nice to meet you I think that you will be very compatible with my kekkei genkai naruto then says wow matatabi i just met u and you are already thinking of fighting hahahaha wow i think I'm going to like you . matatabi then says yeah same here but before i let you have my power we need to fight naruto then says sure and releases the part of the seal that is on matatabi and so matatabi and naruto go into a very secluded area where matatabi transforms in to his human form and rushes naruto naruto throws a kunai at him and matatabi laughs and naruto teleports behind him and says : WATER DRAGON JUTSU and a massive water dragon hits matatabi in the back matatabi just laughs because he is made of flames so the water just turns to steam but what he doesnt know is that naruto has steam release and so naruto says STEAM RELEASE : STEAM GOLEM a bunch of mosters made of steam start rushing matatabi but hecant do anything to them because they are steam and so he just punches them and they reform but they turn theyre steam into water and so they can hit him matatabi then thinks of an idea on how to cambat these golems he makes a sword with his own bijuu skin and when the golems attack with the wet skin he strikes them with this sword killing them once and for all after he clears all the golems he says huh naruti thats a pretty jutsu you have there but mine is better naruto then laughs and says sure old man matatabi said BLUE FLAME STYLE: THE BIJUU DRAGON naruto has never seen this jutsu so he thinks of how to combat it and uses his WIND STYLE: WIND RETURN and matatbi gets hit with his own attack and gets knocked out naruto then uses his uzumaki chains and reseals matatabi after 2 houirs back in the seal matatabi then says to all the other tailed beasts that naruto is formidasble and will just send your attack right back at you all the other tailed beasts nod and naruto now has the chakra and kekkei genkai of all the tailed beasts and so naruto spends the last year before the academy mastering all the ablities and kekkei genkai of the bijuu and the juubi taught him how to combine the abilities of the bijuu to basically form the juubi power and then add the juubi power basically making him impossible to defeat and with the healing factor of all the bijuu naruto is basically immortal naruto decides that in his time in the academy he is going to show some of his power and be classed as a prodigy even though he is already stronger than the otsutsuki king (we jump to the first day of the academy) every gorl and guy is flaunting over sasuke not noticing the gem that is Naruto although there is one girl that notices naruto her name is Anko mitarashi she is the last of her clan and is quite loud mouthed but always gets a bit shy around Naruto and yet with all the smartness he has naruto still cant see it uhhh(facepalm) so we go to when the students are studying taijutsu and its naruto vs sasuke iruka told both naruto and sasuke that they cant use their sharingans because that will be a battle of dōjutsuso naruto and sasuke agree the thing is that naruto atoumatically sees everything in slow motion while fighting and so because of that he is basically unbeatable so when naruto and sasuke are fighting naruto trries to turn of his slomo sight but he cant so to make it fair he lets sasuke land a few hits on him no one is suprised because sasuke is the number one at everything in their eyes but then naruto doesnt like getting hit so he goes off on sasuke and destroys him in 10 seconds iruka is mind blown and says winner by knockout is naruto uzumaki naruto then secretly heals sasuke when the was taken to the hospital we jump to the genin excams and naruto gets first in everything and so he becomes a genin which means the situation with mizuki never happens although naruto does notice something is off about mizuki and stalks him for a few days he finds out that mizuki is a traitor when he saw mizuki talking to a rouge nin about stealing the scroll naruto tells lord third and by the timme they get there the scroll is gone and naruto then senses mizukis chakra natures at one of his raijin tags and he uses flyijng raijin to catch mizuki and when he does he tells mizuki to talk but mizuki doesnt so he puts mizuki in Kotoamatsukami and mizuki talks about the akatsuki and how a man called Pain hired him to get the scroll and give it to him he also gives the akatsuki hideout location and naruto then says thanks and mizuki becomes a shinobi again and vows super loyalty to the village hidden in leaves Fugaku asks naruto how long it will last and naruto says that when he dies it will turn off or atleast if he looses his sharingan then he will revert back to his old evil ways hiruzen trusts naruto with his life and so he has no regrets naruto says thanks for the trust.

TIME SKIP!!!!!!!

we jump to naruto training with team 7 naruto is complaining about how they have to do all these d rank missions he says that he just wants to go on an s rank .

The end sorry I haven't been making chapters but there are gonna be some great chapters coming soon bye