chapter 2

Shehnaaz was waiting for Sidharth in his room thinking about her new life

Shehnaaz was waiting for Sidharth in his room thinking about her new life. While Sidharth was standing outside his room and thinking about today's event. He open the door and enters the room. After marriage, first time he was seeing shehnaaz in bridal dress. She was looking like a Angel in that dress. Her eyes, her little chubby cheeks, her nose, her rosey kissable lips were killing him.He was not able to remove his eyes from her. Looking at her intensely, he goes to bed and sit close to her

Shehnaaz was looking towards her lap when She suddenly feel Sidharth's intense gaze on her . She look upwards and see that Sidharth was sitting on the bed close to her. She was feeling butterflies in her stomach due to his closeness. Sidharth give her a box and said," shehnaaz, tumhara shadi ka gift."

Shehnaaz accept the gift with shivering hands and said thank you.

" Dekho ge nhi esma kya h?", Sidharth asked with his intensed voice.

Shehnaaz open the box and see a very beautiful diamond set inside it.

" It's beautiful", she said while seeing the gift.

Finally Sidharth got his senses back and get down from the bed and asked her to change her dress.

Shehnaaz nod her head then took her dress from cupboard and goes to washroom to change her dress.

After shehnaaz goes to washroom, Sidharth was thinking about his behaviour.

" Are you mad Sidharth? What were you doing? Seeing her like that. I never get interest in any girl then why I was not able to remove my eyes from her. What are you doing to me , Shehnaaz", Sidharth think in his mind.

"Shehnaaz", he mumbled her name and feel a strange feeling in his heart.

" Forget all these things Sidharth and focus on your work ", Sidharth mumbled. After changing his dress, he took his laptop and sit on the sofa ,doing his office work.

Shehnaaz come outside from washroom and see Sidharth working.

" Apne suhagraat per bhi koi kam krta h kya", shehnaaz mumbled.

"Tumne kuch kha", Sidharth asked her.

" Nahi, aapne kuch suna", shehnaaz said

" Nahi, you sleep I will sleep after completing my work", Sidharth said and start doing his work.

Shehnaaz goes to bed and sleep on one side.

Sidharth complete his work around 1A.M. He sees that shehnaaz is shivering due to a.c so he increased the temperature and put cover on her, before going to washroom. After coming from washroom, he goes towards bed to sleep.

Next morning shehnaaz wake up early, get ready and goes downstairs. Radha and Ashok were sitting in th garden , having their morning tea.

"Good morning aunty, uncle", shehnaaz greet his father.