WHAT?!?

I can't Believe the combination actually worked. Now we need to figure out how to send it to1,000,000,000,000 people but, once we save one person that person will help us and save the world.

While Olivia was coming back I look at mason and his beautiful eyes. He grabs my waist as we kiss again it was long yet I didn't know what my feelings were with him.

I bite my lip and look at Olivia she stares we have to catch her up and go.
We make as much OCO3 as we can.

We see greaper a outside each of us have are hands filled with infecters. I think to myself "we are powerful." I'm so happy that I at least have mason here.

We've disinfected about 1,000 greapers. They know where we are they are coming for us but, we are prepared. We sit on the roof of a science lab as we see the world come together again.

I wonder what will happen to us when we've finished this so many greapers are all ready dead.
I watch Mason as he makes more healer. He asks me "do you want to try?" He scoots closer too me and puts his on mine as he talks me through it. He tells me what to grab and what it does.

I just get lost in his beautiful voice not too deep but not too high.

AN it's a little short but here ya go