00.

"I gave you all I had."

"It wasn't enough, and that's
not your fault."

————————————————————————

PLEASE READ THIS AUTHOR'S NOTE THOROUGHLY FOR YOUR OWN READING DISCRETION AND SAFETY.

Hello! This is the first fanfic I've decided to write in over 6 years so please bear with me as the flow may not be great at first. Hopefully my writing improves more and more throughout the story.....ahahaha....

Also, this is a Haikyuu!! fan fiction starring Iwaizumi Hajime and Suna Rintarou! I plan to have a lot of other characters pop in here and there as well as an entire side couple so look forward to that ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

SPECIAL NOTES:

•  All characters are aged up. A proper profile will be listed at the end of chapters where a new character first appears.
• Trigger warnings will be written at the beginning of every necessary chapter.
• This story will contain many mature themes.
• Y/N can be anybody or nobody! I suggest placing yourself in the MC's shoes if you'd like the full experience. I'll try my best to not make you do cringe things lmao.
**** If you plan to make yourself the MC, PLEASE READ ALL DISCLAIMERS!!!!

DISCLAIMERS:

• This story may trigger many, especially those who have been in a toxic relationship. Please read with caution I don't want to hurt you.
• I DO NOT OWN HAIKYUU!! OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS USED IN THIS STORY BESIDES THE MC. ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO FURUDATE HARUICHI.
• The way I depict these characters may not align with their fanon personalities. I wanted to make this as realistic as possible and so I had to tone down any out of the ordinary behaviors and such.
• This is written with a female (she/her) lead. I've been brainstorming how to make this appropriate for all people so you can feel like you're in the MC's shoes, but with my current writing ability and the detail I want to go into with the relationships, I don't think it will be possible right now. I'll continue to think of better and more inclusive reading options for the future. For now please replace the written pronouns to be whatever you wish!

**** This is going to be an ANGSTY story. Lots of pain, betrayal, and frustration in store. I want you to keep in mind that I wanted to make this as painfully real as I could, and in real life people don't always make the right choice. (Lowkey I'm saying this because I don't want you to think I made any of the characters out to be dumb like no it's for the juicy plot!)

Ahhh sorry for the super long A/N but I wanted to be thorough because unfortunately getting cancelled will not fit into my schedule. Anyways, I'm very excited to start this project and portray my love for Iwaizumi and Suna in the way I've been picturing them for so long! (I just can't stop thinking about them with tattoos, piercings, smoking, drinking, etc and this is my excuse to get it out into the world.) I also wanted to improve my writing skills since it's been so long and I've missed it.

Most importantly I hope you enjoy reading! This has been in the works for almost a year now and I finally think it's good enough to be shared <3

- E