teaching in a delinquent school werewolf book

CHAPTER 1

i was sitting next to my parents grave, whilst the rain was pouring hard i wish my parents never died in a accident a month ago otherwise we would have been happy no problems of paying the bill and not being the mother of my baby brother jake who is just 1 yrs old but can understand nearly every emotion there is,

my name is alexis reed i am 17 yrs old i hadn't had the chance of going to college because of my parents sudden death ,

"mum dad i know how much you loved me and jake but why did you leave us to go through this world alone i miss you both why cant you come back" my thoughts were interuppted by loud crying noises "oh shit" i grabbed my baby monitor and headed towards the car where jake was ,

i opened the backseat and sat in closing the door behind me i grabbed jake and placed him in my lap and started singing him a lullaby after 10 minutes he fell asleep i placed him in the baby car seat and wrapped him up in a blanket and headed to the drivers seat i drove until we reached our house thank god the council never took away our house otherwise we would of been homeless i got up and opened the car seat and i headed to the back and swiftly picked my baby brother up and locked my black audi.

i fubbled with my house keys while holding jake after what knows eternity i got the door to open i walked in my living room placing jake in the cot and i headed towards my room but not before putting the baby monitor next to jake i walked into my room and when to my wardrobe and got out short shorts and a vest i headed to the shower and turned the hot water on it seemed to relax my muscles and gave me a soothing feeling when i knew i was clean i got out the shower and dryed myself an slowly put my clothes on and looked myself in the mirrior my brown hair reaching past my shoulders my intense black eyes reflected me in the mirror "i'm so tired " i thought out loud i went downstairs and straight into the kitchen to make myself toast and jake some milk , the toaster beeped and i took my toast out and the boiled milk has cooled down now when i went to jake he was awake and gigiling that made me smile so i went to tickle him this made him scream with laughter and a smile formed on my lips i placed the bottle between his lips when i was sure he was drinking i let him hold the bottle i sat down on the sofa and started munching on my toast "oh what a day and guess what jakey uncle fred is comin to visit us tommorow to talk about jobs i really wish i get one so we can live happily ever after don't you think" i told him whilst gigiling to the sounds of his burps " m m mma " his little voice squealed out i was shocked how can i beome his mother if i cant even look after him pay for his education i wish i was just a sister to him but now it's my job to become his mum dad and sister all wrapped up in one i will look after him and give anything he wants or needs, i will be like his mother till he knows about our parents and thats final!!!!