Mina// ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀᴇɪɴᴅ ⚠️

IF YOU DON'T LIKE SEXUAL CONTENT THEN DON'T READ THIS ❤️😘⚠️😇🖤

[Y/n p.o.v]

I came back from work already tired  as it is, my girlfriend( Jennie) is usually home at this time so I was delighted to see her I opened the door taking off my jacket putting it on the rack, The smell of my girlfriend scent wonders off the whole house.
But something wasn't right i started hearing noise from up stairs.

I start walking up stairs with a concerned expression as I got closer too the room the noise started getting louder making me walk faster but I hear something "faster! She going to come home" I stand there shocked, not wanting too open the door but I was concerned. I open the door seeing Jennie on the bed get fucked by my best friend [tae] I was shocked sadness took over my body I just look at them wanting to say something but I didn't want to speak with them both.

"Really" I say with a flat tone starting to tear up
"Why!... was I not good enough for you!!" I say with a loud voice feeling all emotions in my body wanting to explode. " I'm sorry I can ex-"
I interrupt her hitting the door which made a hole in it making my knuckles bleed "fuck your sorry!.. I'm sorry I interrupted your sex!!" They stay there as she gets off the bed wanting to touch me but I move pushed her away " don't even try to touch me you bitch!!" I close the door on her face, walking away with tears on my eyes at this point I didn't even know what to do.

I didn't want too believe that this was real but I had too. I get my coat and my car keys I opened the door slamming it behind me. I walk to my car I regretted every moment with her. I start crying i slam my head at the steering wheel just thinking I thought she was the one....but looks like I'm wrong.

I start driving too my BFF house. I didn't want too live at that's bitches house. I didnt feel like texting her. I start speeding with anger cars honking at me but I didn't care if I died at this point my emotions where every where. I get too my friends house parking on her drive way not giving a fuck anymore , I knock on her door hard, hoping she could hear it cause all she does is play games. I see the door open seeing Mina looking at me.

For some reason I started tearing up as I hug her with my arms around her small waist she was taller then me so I could hear her heart beats  and her scent smelt like flowers. I hug her tight as she hugs me back patting the top of my head with her fragile fingers."are you ok" she says with a audible voice enough for me too hear.

I didn't want to answer so I just nod as saying yes, she breaks the hug grabbing my wrist pulling me inside of her house she was gentle
For some reason loving her touch on me, she takes me too her living room as I sit on the couch with her sitting next to me feeling her warmth of her body come to me. "so what happened?" She says with a curious expression on her face "I saw Jennie cheating on me" I start crying with my hands on my face, Mina hugs me trying to calm me down she breaks the hug looking at my hand grabbing it "what happened to your knuckles...there bleeding"
She says with a silvery voice so pleasant to hear
"Oh umm I hit a door" I say with a low voice
She gets up.

Walking to her cabinet getting a box of band aids, she comes to me sitting next to me "give me your hand" she says with a flat tone I give her my hand as she grabs it gentle putting the band aid on my Knuckles "there all done just be careful" she says with a audible voice.

[ 3rd p.o.v]
Mina looks at y/n in the eyes while y/n has her head down looking at her hand that has a ban aid on. Grabbing her chin lifting it up too make eye contact "I'm sorry but I feel like it's the best moment" leaning in kissing y/n on her lips Mina wanted too not do this knowing her girlfriend just cheated on her but it was her chance since she was single, y/n didn't do nothing not responding  Mina broke the kiss knowing she not responding she was worried that she might ruined their friendship " I'm so sorry I did-" she was interrupted by y/n lips on hers Mina was shocked but relieved that she kissed back with her soft lips, grabbing y/n nape pulling her closer making a better friction
Already on a heated kiss.

" I need you right now" y/n says with a audible voice while breaking the kiss, " your so pretty" y/n says with a flat tone, she didn't lie Mina was an angel that came from heaven so pretty with soft smooth skin with a skinny waist.

Mina grabs y/n waist pulling her closer as she smashes her lips with y/n. Putting her warm hands under her shirt feeling her smooth belly
Y/n and Mina where needy for each other forgetting about every thing else.

Y/n breaks the kiss taking off her shirt with her bra that reveals her good soft breast mina eyes darkened looking at them with lust.

She grabs them fitting perfectly in her palm as she massages the right boob as she licks the left one, making circle motion with her tongue. Hearing y/n moan laying her head back "oh!..fuck!" Her moan turned Mina on more
Making her want too fuck her but she wanted too appreciate this moment with y/n.

Kissing up too her neck making marks on her neck purple dark marks as she moans "I need! You... Ughh!. R-right NOW!" Y/n was needy for her already wet from her touches

Mina takes her clothes off until she was naked
Feeling the cold touch her pale skin she leans kissing y/n with her plumply lips that where swollen cause of all of the kiss.

Mina tracing one of her finger that was wandering on y/n body teaching too y/n private part she rubs it making y/n moan between the kiss "you like that" she says with a husky voice still kissing y/n.

"Y-yes! ..ugh just fuck me!!" She says loud impatient wanting too feel Mina inside of her.
Without a warning she put 2 finger inside of y/n feeling her walls close inside of her fingers
"Your so w-wet" she says with a soft audible voice so pleasant so hear.

Moving her fingers faster inside of y/n, moaning incredibly loud just hearing her voice but Mina didn't mind at all it was her crush after all " I'll make you forget about that bitch"
She says with a breathy voice.

"S-stop talking a-about he-....Ugh!!" She couldn't finish when she was reaching her climax she cummed on Mina slender fingers she takes her fingers out of her that where coated of her cum "open your mouth" Mina says while looking at y/n. She wanted y/n too taste her self.

"I taste good" she says while trying too catch her breath.

Mina pushed y/n back making her lay on the couch with her on top. " you look so hot....fuck"
Mina put her self in a sissoring position "ughh! " Mina moans as she felt y/n clit touch her as she moves, they moved faster the whole house was filled with moaning "ughh don't s-stop!!"
Mina obeyed not stopping.

After 5 orgasms Mina got off of y/n laying next top her trying too catch there breath " I love that " she says while looking at y/n.

"I loved it too" she says with a smile on her face
Later on they heard a knock on the door "I'll open the door" she say but Mina hold y/n wrist
"I'll get you a shirt hold on " Mina ran too her room getting her a oversized shirt "here" she say handing over the t -shirt but she was naked
But didn't mind at all.

Y/n opens the door seeing the person she hated all the time "what are you doing here" she says with a angrey tone, " I came here to apologize"
She was about too say something but Mina wrapped her arms around y/n waist with her head on y/n shoulder " I'm sorry but I just fucked her can you fuck off please" she says with calm voice like if she was taking an order for Starbucks. Y/n didn't know that she was going to say that but Jennie just stood there looking at them knowing anger was in her.

Jennie was about too say something but Mina interrupted her by grabbing y/n head kissing her lips in front of Jennie she asked for an entrance as she added her tongue exploring y/n she broke the kiss leaving y/n shock with her actions.

" oh and she don't want you bye " she shut the door on her face y/n turned around looking at Mina " I didn't know you where a bad ass" Mina smirked kissing the top of y/n noise.

Sorry if it was short I have been busy with school work I think I'm going to post slow so sorry I'll try my best love you guys (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃