Chapter 1

I wake up and start screaming.
"OH MY GOD! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT" I yell at Tony (my brother)
"You weren't waking up I though you were dead" Tony answered with a smirk on his face
"WELL ITS CALLED SHAKING ME NOT POURING WATER ON ME" I get up and wipe the ice off of myself
"Well"Tony yelled
I groan and make my way to the bathroom. I take a long look at my self.
I start to run my fingers through my hair to get the knots out. My dad knocks on the bathroom door.
"You ready kido"
"Yeah hold on let me get changed"
I push past him and sprint to my room where I grab the clothes I set out from the night before.
I stand in front of the mirror looking at myself. Long dark brown hair, Left dark green eye and right dark brown eye, navy blue high waisted skinny jeans, white crop top and my white converse. Lastly I put on my necklace the only one I could not live with out. It's a small heart that has my mothers name engraved into it. It holds what I miss the most, my mother.

~~~FLASH BACK~~~
"Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to Amanda happy birthday to you" my family sang.
I smile as I blow out my candles.
"Oh she's growing up so fast" my mother gasped
"Honey she's only 11 just wait in a few years she'll be off to high school" my father said putting his arm around my mother.
"Oh don't say that Bill you're making me sound old" my mother laughed as she playfully hit him.
Tony who was 9 at the time stormed in the family room with his toy plane.
Everything was fine. All until the lights blew out.
I grabbed onto my mother as Tony stood there and cried. I only heard glass breaking, men screaming, a gun shot and lastly something hitting me in the head. I blacked out.
~~~FLASHBACK OVER~~~
I put my fingers on the side of my fore head touching the scar from when I was hit in the head with the gun. I move my bangs so they will cover it. I grab my bag and head downstairs to catch the bus for my first day of senior year.