『 𝑇𝑂𝐺𝐸𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅.❜ | Hanako

⚫︎ REQUESTED ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❥ ☁️ ꒱ ғʟᴜғғ || W/C ; 1138▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

⚫︎ REQUESTED
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❥ ☁️ ꒱ ғʟᴜғғ || W/C ; 1138
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A young small girl wandered around the school of Kamome Gauken. Her friend Aoi told her about a Hanako-San rumor; being the small curious child she was in the 'Junior High School Division.'

Upon meeting the bathroom, she opened the door which let out a small creak. Her footsteps echoed until it stopped. She was met with the third stall now;

The sound of knocking— filled the bathroom within seconds. Before a soft voice spoke :

"Hanako-San, Hanako-San," The girl shivered- the wind picked up after she let out those words. Wait— when did she close the door?

"Are you there!" Silence filled the bathroom; it suddenly became colder. The Elementary school girl still there.

"Guess it was just a rumor,," The girl sighed; she was excited. She wanted a new friend! Or be friends with a ghost- that'd be cool right?

Suddenly— the door creaked open. A hand being seen opening the door: "I'm here~" The voiced echoed.

The door opened to just reveal a toilet; "hm?" She hummed confused. "Behind you." The girl felt a cold hand on her shoulder; she turned around slowly smiling with her eyes closed.

Before shouting and retreating to the corner; "are you a ghost!" She shouted trying to sound intimidating. "Yup~ Hanako-San to be specific~" The boy cooed.

"Pft-" The boy said- "Aren't you like 4– what are you doing here!" The male chuckled;

The girl blushed before shouting : "I'm Eleven to be exact!" She pouted puffing her cheeks.

"Okay toddler whats you're wish? Hmm~ you can tell onii-chan Hanako~" He cooed kneeling down to your level.

An irk mark appeared on you're forehead; "hmm~ my wish is for you-" Hanako went closer trying to listen to your words.

Before feeling a pain in his stomach; "To shut up!" The girl cheered as Hanako fell on the floor- "For a toddler— your pretty strong-" He cried

"Hmm? What was that? You can tell Imouto-chan Y/N~" You said mimicking him.

"Wait a second. How could you touch me?" Hanako asked getting up. "I dunno," you muttered.