31 - Golden Eyes

Flashback

Delphinia appeared in the Dark Castle's dining room and stumbled into the spinning wheel and fell to the ground, breaking it.

"Dammit..." Delphinia mumbled as sat up looking at her bleeding arm and stood up.

Delphinia walked over to her potion-making table and tried moving her right arm but failed, "Crap..." She whispered and started to place ingredients into a small cauldron.

Rumpelstiltskin walked in, "Where the hell have..." Rumpelstiltskin looked at the spinning wheel covered in blood, "Where have you been?" Rumpelstiltskin asked.

"I...I... I'll fix it when I can move my arm again," Delphinia said.

"Move your arm? Why is there so much blood?" He walked over to her and e noticed the pool of blood beside her, "You got bit?!" Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Yes, I went back, alright, now help me make an antidote," Delphinia said.

"Clean your arm, I'll sort this out," Rumpelstiltskin said and Delphinia walked out of the room.

Delphinia was wrapping her right arm in a damp cloth as Rumpelstiltskin walked into the kitchen.

"When will you start listening to me?" Rumpelstiltskin asked.

"Scold me after I'm healed, because I can't move my arm and it hurts," Delphinia said.

Rumpelstiltskin sighed and unwrapped her arm, "I told you to stay home," He poured the antidote over her open wound and she hissed, "You disobey you, you gotta face all the consequences," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Yeah, yeah," Delphinia said as Rumplestiltskin wrapped her arm up with a white bandage.

"Was it worth it?" Rumpelstiltskin said.

"I got restless, that's all," Delphinia said as they looked at the bandage.

"You're not 10 anymore, that excuse doesn't work on me... What's going on?" Rumpelstiltskin asked.

"Why do my eyes change colour when I use magic, yours don't and the wolves eyes they're gold... the same colour as mine when I use my magic," Delphinia said.

"What are you on about?" Rumpelstiltskin asked.

"Papa..." Delphinia said.

"I can't tell you," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"I deserve to know, I'm just under 200 years old, what am I?" Delphinia asked.

Rumpelstiltskin sighed and walked out of the kitchen, "Come one," Rumpelstiltskin said and Delphinia followed him.

They walked into the library and Rumpelstiltskin waved his arm and made a box fly onto a stand, he stood in front of it and opened it up with his magic as Delphinia walked up to him.

"What's this?" Delphinia asked.

"A book that shows one forgotten memories, even memories of one's ancestors," Rumpelstiltskin said.